Congradulations T Cats your team got no respect!

Good on you Hank classy post!

Yup, congrats to the Ticats and their fans. I always knew they were better than their record stated. Look out from here on in :thup:

Great win Ti-cats... you deserve it... Ranek was phenomenal, Maas is starting to play like he did in Edmonton, and all around you showed up, and we did not...

Our offence was inconsistent, no excuses, our defence just could not keep up as the game went on, and on special teams Westwood just flat out stunk.

The only positive that I saw in this game was that AJIII is starting to look like the AJ of the old days.

So congrats Ti-cats, you deserve it. :thup:

He's has a great set of hands, Zebra...with out our main man we were dropping to many balls...when Stegall goes out, flight 87 goes in..Go Bombers..

Congrats to the Ticats & to their coaching staff. Great game plan.

Was it “close”? Losing by 15 points is “close”? The bombers scored a grand total of 4 points after their opening drive and it’s “close”? Man oh Man are you ever an optimist.

However, I agree that it wasn’t enough “pay back” for the previous game and all of the ignorant “trash talk” both about our team and our city by some classless bomber players. Just as a reminder to all Winnipeg fans: NO Ticat player said anything nasty about Winnipeg even when goaded by players on the other team. Our players chose to take the high road and did not stoop to the same mud covered level of several bomber players. Even if we had lost in Winnipeg I would have been proud of the MEN wearing black and gold for that reason if for no other.

Very tough to win back to back games against an opponent. Winnipeg had to play without their starting QB as Hamilton did last week. Maas is a darn good QB and I thought Winnipeg were going to make a pitch for him last year before Hamilton did. Lets face it everyone knew Hamilton had the personnel this year and now maybe they will turn that corner and start winning some of the close ones.
Hats off to Lancaster and his crew. Should beable to give Toronto fits next week if they keep their intensity up after this one.
Does anyone know the status of Glenn? B.C. will be licking their chops after viewing this one!

hamilton's o-line played amazing last night, and ranek made a mockrey of the bluebomber's d in some drives. talk about determination, every yard you gain can be a big one!

must have been the same game plan they used to beat the stumps… :lol: :lol:

....Ti-Cats played a good game....if Glenn is in all game ....may have been different...but a win is a win is a win.. :thup:

boy are you silly red. first of all, we had our 3rd string QB in, they had their second when we beat em, they had all their star recievers, we were missing stegal, our defence is not to blame here. they got worn down because we couldnt get any first downs. roberts was even hurt for a bit. not to mention all of our back up lineman in their.

i was going to congradulate the ticats and i still will. im glad they won because theyre fans needed it. good job ti cats. you guys are a different team with maas in there!

Out of curiosity, how do you define your 3rd string QB? Looked like both Michna and Banks were able to play, and the coach chose to go with Banks for most of the game. Doesn’t that make Banks 2nd string?

Congrats to the TiCats. No one thought they could win this game, myself included. Even though Glenn’s injury was probaby a big factor, the Cats stuck it out and delivered a gutsy effort. Nice to see the real Josh Ranek finally show up. Maas still needs to get his rhythm down with his receivers, but looked good when he had to and didn’t turn the ball over. Best of all, the Bombers are four points back of my Als. :slight_smile:

Congrats to Hamilton. A well-deserved win on their part. We'll be prepared for B.C. when they come in town, I'm sure.

James the problem here is you are coming out with excuses which I fully suspected you would! There is not much difference between a 2nd string QB and a 3rd String QB. They both do not get playing time, Roberts played regardless of his injury and has no bearing on the out come. These excuses you are coming up with take away the good play of the Tiger Cats. :lol:

Exactly James you disappoint me! Knowing Berry it was a coin toss! Heads you win 3rd string tails you lose you are second string!

Good post see James this is a good post!

Glenn = 1st string
Quinn = 2nd string (injured from Montreal)
Banks = 3rd string
Michna = 4th string

We played 3 quarters with our 3rd/4th string QB’s

Boohooo! Just maybe next time you will not pound your chest when playing a team that does not have their 1 st QB in there. It is okay for Toronto or Hamilton to be playin their 2nd or 3rd stringer and you guys state that you wiped the floor with them. And then when you team does the same it is a good excuse! Hmmm what would you call it!

umm we havn't played a single team who was using their 3rd string QB's this season..nt