Congradulations Bombers your first win!

what an ugly game all around... last time i looked Williams had 3 yds on 4 carries... says he has 14 yds total.. neihter QB can say they had a good game..I wonder how many fans showed up to watch that disaster...

It was almost sold out. :thup:

Charles Roberts, the winnipeg linebacks, and Noel Prefontaine were probably the only exciting/ positive aspects of the game IMO.

WOOHOO!!! GO WINNIPEG!!! THEY WATCHED JUST HOW WORLD CLASS THEIR TEAM IS!!! BETING A START NFL PLAYER!!! YEAH BABY!!!

Not to many highlights thats for sure! If you taped this game it was a waste of time other then the fact the Bombers got their first win. Poor execution in both offenses. And you can not blame the weather.

:lol: well said!

LOOK OUT EE!, COMES THE BOMBERS ARE COMING!!! BOMBS AWAY ON COMMONWEATH STADIUM!

I would rather lose by 17 pts than win that ugly...at least we know what needs to be improved on...

yeah, THE RIDERS AFTER THEY GET BEAT BY THE BOMBERS!!! MUHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dave Randorf just said that it was the first time the Argos were held to less than 10 points in a game since 2002. Way to go Winnipeg.

By the way, the Bombers uniform tonight was probably one of the league's best looking one. It should become their official first jersey and helmet.

Ricky Williams held to 14 yards.... Mouahahahahahaha ! I hope a lot of Americans were watching.

Now Montreal has its chance to step in first place in the division already. Lets hope the mighty birds make it !

Ahem to that, thrid, Bombers rock!!! you take frist place, we will take 2nd!

14 yards!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

if Toronto had more than 108 on offence i think Winnipeg would of lost another 1 :wink: instead of a cheap win :lol:

cheap win…or not …we get the 2 points …how many you got… :lol:

Cheap wins...who gives a rats butt...
We put another timber on the door ...
Loaded up for bear..and the Boatmen were a running...

well papa and hank do you think the Bombers will win if they play that brutally next week? the only reason why they won is because as bad as the bombers played, the argos were worse.

a loss is a loss and a win is a win.

but for those saying the two teams offences were brutal, well thats what happens in great defensive games. however our offence better step it up, and aJ better bring his game back from 2000 if we want to go far this season. we cant get to the play offs off of 1/3 of a football team.

You guys keep frogeting a few things.

1. Our D put the Argo O to shame, just like Montreal

2. Our Running game under Roberts was excellect

3. Our passing/receving core was a factor in the win

if I were the other 8 teams, except Montreal, I would be concend right now, espeacilly if I was EE or the Riders.

ask me after we have our 2nd game :wink:

the Big green machine will be out of order once the BOMB goes off in TAYLOR FIELD. MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

pics from the game
[url]Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos
arent the greatest and i dont no y they come up so big but o well..can u beleive the bombers gave up 75ish yards or total offence, counting losses!!!!unbeleivablewatch out for ron warner ppl...hell be in the backfields of stadiums near u