Congrads Jesse.

Congraduations are in order,
Jesse was named the CFL’s offensive player of the week.

One of the very few bright spots on this team this year.

Keep it up Jesse.

:thup: Congrats to Lumsden, he earned it.

Great job Jesse, its to bad you cant throw the ball too. :lol: :lol: we can use a fast running, back up QB :lol:

Congrats to Jesse ... he sure did earn it! Two weeks in a row???

Nice stuff dude! And keep those locks off, you look tougher and meaner!

Congrats Jesse, not surprised at all.

Good for him. He deserves it!

I think he will win at least 2 more this season!

Jesse is to good for the NFL. This guy should never be warming the pines down south somewhere.

Well earned! More touches this week, please. :slight_smile:

Link

Great job Jesse, hope there are many more weekly honours to come!!!

1 note tho... isn't Jesse a Hamilton native??? That was my impression.. anyone??

I Knew He'd get it ..

Thanks for all your hard work Jesse. Its a pleasure to watch you play.

Way to go Jesse !

He was born in Edmonton, but attended high school in Burlington as per the ticats.ca roster:
"Personal: Born August 3rd, 1982 in Edmonton, Alberta…his father Neil played 10 seasons as a full back in the Canadian Football League (CFL) with Toronto, Hamilton and Edmonton and won three Grey Cup rings with the Eskimos…had a successful career at Nelson High School in his hometown of Burlington…was named both the Metro Bowl MVP and the Nelson Football MVP in 1999."

Have you watched his HOT SEAT VIDEO ?
What a great grin when he admits that he loves to play the game... ""it just takes time

As per his catch phrase "Hey Bob"

Oskee wee wee

We should also note he was also Canadian Player of the week.

Great Job!!

That's awesome. He deserved it.

Congradulations Jesse.
You were and are awesome. Keep up the great work ethics and dedication. pat_cat

Congrats to Jesse. A shining light in a sea of despair known as Ticat offence

Congratulations to Jesse! One amazing player and human being! Did anyone read the article about Jesse in the Spec the other day? I’ll quote…

"[i]Lumsden was succinct when asked to talk about his own performance in a post-game interview.

"It doesn’t matter. We didn’t win. That’s what we’re out there to do.

“I find it hard to find positives. It doesn’t matter about the stats. I don’t care if I rush for two yards if we get the win. That’s what matters,” he added.

But Lumsden did praise his offensive line.

“It did a helluva job,” he said.[/i]

This is what this team needs more of…individuals who care about the team and winning, not about themselves! Jesse is a natural leader! Charlie…take note!