Congi for Charleston Hughes?

Now that the Riders have Louie Sakoda is Luca Congi expendable? DeAngelis won't be comming back so what about a trade for Charleston Hughes? Saskatchewan would get a good young pass rusher and Calgary would get a very solid kicker. Thoughts?

Congie’s play has been solid for the Riders , and he could be a lifer for the Green and White.

Louie has been a wow factor, successfully managing the differing mechanics in Kicking and punting duties has been impressive.

Louie still aspires for the NFL, but if the Riders could lock him up, do it. Move Congie and say bye-bye to Boreham.

Unfortunately I’d pass on Charleston Hughes. 2010 shows a supply problem with talented Defensive players able to come off the end , so I think his asking his price would be Way over inflated.

But Who know what Taman has cooking, he just signed a one-hit wonder to 125g per.

I don't think Luca is expendible. Sakoda never made one FG attempt so we don't know how he handles himself there. We know Boreham struggle with FG's as evident when he was in Hamilton. I think we'd be wise to keep Luca and fill the big holes at DE some other way.

why don't we give your so called "one hit wonder" a chance to show us that he can do his job before you start criticizing Taman and his moves?

Hmmm if we get Charleston Hughes... we could have a RB Hugh Charles and a DE Charles Hughes... not to mention RB Neal Hughes...