Condolences to Leif Pettersen' family

My condolences to Leif's family. The CFL has certainly lost one of its greatest ambassadors.
I remember Leif started his television career when he played for the TiCats and interviewed the players on a weekly Tiger Cat show on CHCH.
May Leif rest in peace!!!!!

my condolences to the Petterson family. he was one of my favourite receivers at the time and listening to him on ctv with his pal pat marsden and on tsn. hes back with his pal pat marsden now. may he rest in peace

my condolences to the Petterson family. he was one of my favourite receivers at the time and listening to him on ctv with his pal pat marsden also cohosting the odd time on the fan590 and on tsn. hes back with his pal pat marsden now. may he rest in peace

Very sad news. Leif defined what a professional football player is all about. Not the biggest, not the fastest, but maybe one of the best route running slots I've ever seen. And what hands. As a broadcaster, calm, fair, informative and always called it like he saw it. It all adds up to a man of integrity who left us much too soon...

Very sad news. Leif defined what a professional football player is all about. Not the biggest, not the fastest, but maybe one of the best route running slots I’ve ever seen. And what hands. As a broadcaster, calm, fair, informative and always called it like he saw it. It all adds up to a man of integrity who left us much too soon…

A very sad day. A class act all the way. My sincere simpathy to his love ones.

so sad.
he a was great colour guy, and heard from others how nice of a guy he was.
also, was one of my fav ticats when i started goin to games in 1979.
anyone see the tsn bit on him? they show him in the cats,esks game 1981 labour day tie. maybe the best game i ever saw at ivor wynne. in that game leif got a td, and i was sitting in section 18 endzone and i remember that play well.

Wonderful Guy always had time for any fan.
CFL Has lost a Great Ambassador
My condolences.

My favourite player during his 4 years as a Tiger-Cat. Proud to meet him at the '98 Grey CUp. Best analysed I ever heard. Created a lot of good memories for me and I'm sure many others. He will be missed. Enjoy each moment.