Complaints anyone?......

.....just a quick note that on top of her present duties of keeping the mod's CFL.ca challenger jet clean and exercising extreme prejudice for spelling and syntax conformity our resident redhead mod jm02 is now in charge of handling any and all 'formal complaints' from all forum users........

complaints about the forum, or the site in general?

..oh pretty much anything, too much starch in your bread, a rerun of desperate housewives, your neighbour snoring too loud, you name it.....

.....so if I have a complaint, to whom would that be addressed, exactly??

ok, so complaints or suggestions for the site then get passed onto, CFLpm?

Kanga!..he could solve 50% of your complaints…lol

.....you complain?........poppycock......

........kanga complaints have their own department.......

.....any and all kanga complaints go directly to RedandWhite.....

I complain that we have to complain to jm02 when Kanga gets to complain to RedandWhite

So...

Who takes our complaints about Kanga complaining about himself?

I hope, Billy, that comment was meant in a good way?? Good for me, I mean.....otherwise, your complaints to me will fall on deaf ears..... :wink:

Didnt sound good.. Maybe he plays
for the other team. lol

LOL.....you know, Esky, I never thought about it that way.....

Hey Billy! You better start backtrackin'!! :lol:

.............so jm02, you get to take complaints from the 3982 people registered on this forum and I get to take complaints from kanga kookoocha.........who has the better deal?!?!.........

Well, Red.....as I understood it, not only would KK complain to you, but anything resulting from any rule changes, etc. that KK may post in the way of other posters complaining would also go directly to you.....if that is the case, then I definitely have the better deal.....

You'll end up dreaming about action points red.

A fate worse than being an Eskimo fan in a Stampeder world, Red.....see how these things come back to bite you nicely in the rear end??

if people have a problem with me, why don't they just PM me?

I'm listion to what they have to say, and try to do what they want.

the next person to hear about the AP will be TW I hope.

So who gets stuck with wickywhateverhisnameis now? Did ro1313 adopt him? :wink:

Who can I complain to about Paulie Numbnuts trying to run over the CFL and replace it with 4 down stuff? Hey Paulie...here's a thought for you....I bet this year's Super Bore could be used as a great tool to convince everybody here in Canada what a great thing it would be to have the NFL up here.
Is there anyway Godfrey could be deported?