Commissioners of NBA, NHL, MLB, Major League Soccer and CFL urge government to legalize single-game betting

What's his cut going to be? The 3 million from TBS ain't enough?

Edit - That didn't age well!! :eyes: :rofl: :moneybag: :poop:

We all would've made that bet

Bill C-218 is likely to come up for third reading debate this week in the Senate, and could get a vote soon afterward.

2 Likes

LOL. Speak for yourself there buddy boy . As a life long Islanders fan for over 40 yrs , trust me I would've NEVER made that bet (and I didn't :smiley: )

Yeah, right!

I would be betting the ranch on LV tonight! :ice_hockey: :moneybag:

1 Like

I thought the Leafs would get past the Habs and the Jets, then get blown out in the third round. Then I thought the Jets would get by the Habs, and then get blown out. Then I thought the Habs look good, Price is hot, and maybe the Northern Division is better than I think it is. But Vegas looked awfully good last night compared to Montreal despite Price. Don’t know what to think now. Still hoping for the Habs though. That’s why I don’t bet!

2 Likes

What a swing in momentum last night in Las Vegas as they head to Montreal with the momentum going way of the Habs now.

Vegas had some unlucky moments in Game 2, but what a difference and much respect for this Habs' team for grinding it out so tough on that ice for that win.

This will be some more great hockey coming up. Put those gloves on everybody and be ready to throw them hard on the ice too!

I think this is good news! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
Gets bill pushed thru without more debates

Good news indeed. How much longer do they have time to debate today?

Would hate to see the clock run out today and have this punted to next week.

punted

More like a timeout before the goal line

1 Like
1 Like

An amendment to include 1st Nations into C-218 was defeated. There was concern that there would have not been enough time to make chances and pass the bill if the amendment had been approved.

2 Likes

Tomorrow's vote is scheduled for 3:30

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: