Come Early Saturday!!

Hey Friends,

Can I make a suggestion to all of us as fans? I think we need to do everything we can to get everyone in our seats before the game starts Saturday.

This is a huge game in my opinion in that we can and need to get on a roll at home again. We need to get there and be in our seats before the game starts and then get and stay really loud.

The recent trend of losing way to often or at all at home must stop and I sincerely think that we fans can help with that by being in our seats and cheering from the opening kick off till the end of the game. That's the best thing we can do I think as fans.

We need to win our home games!

I know others have made these similar suggestions but I wanted to suggest that if you're going to the game and or you know of others who are going to the game that we talk to everyone we can and really see if we can make a real difference this Saturday.

Zac should get a very long pregame Zac! Zac! Zac! ovation and then our defense needs the encouragement and volume from play number one.

When we're on offence our guys should be able to hear a pin drop.

We cannot do this just once but we need to do these things all game long.

THF needs to return to being a very very loud and difficult place for the opposition to play. We can't be comfortable and too quiet anymore!!

Let's do it Cats fans!!

Might need a few more of us to stay in our seats for at least the opening quarter?

Great point Rev Clark. We are not Argos fans - who wander in throughout the first quarter. We are Ti-Cats fans - and that should mean being in our seats making noise when our team hits the field.

I'll be in my seat on time - but I do hope the VERY long range forecast is wrong. 60% chance of rain and ...... you guessed it - windy - with winds 20 km/hr and higher gusts. Here's hoping that changes.

Holy Cow , I just watched Global News and it was nothing but sun , sun sun for Sat. the forecast you mentioned also says 9 hours of sun on Sat , you failed to mention the good part but not the bad .

Well it is a few days away. But The Weather Network - which is on my laptop has 60% chance of rain - and they call for 5-10 mm of rain Saturday. Accuweather on my phone is even worse. They have a 30% chance of rain during the day - but that jumps to 90% for Saturday night 'Rain and PM thunderstorm'.

So I hope your weather guys are right and mine wrong Mr. Pike. :slight_smile:

Yea get their early take advantage of that draft

[url=http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6809066-city-of-hamilton-puts-draft-beer-back-in-ticats-revelry/]http://www.thespec.com/news-story/68090 ... s-revelry/[/url]

If there's beer coming out of taps, who cares about the weather. Besides this is football and this is Hamilton - we thrive on adversity (as suggested by the Ticat fight song).

Environment Canada (much more accurate imo) says:

Sat, 20 Aug A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 20

This to me means 70 percent chance of no showers.

:cowboy:

There won't be any beer coming out of taps, as the draft beer lines were never correctly installed at THF :stuck_out_tongue: . We can make do with cans though :rockin:

They installed the beer lines. There will be draft beer at the game.

From the Spec story linked in a previous post:

For football fans, what that means in practical terms is draft beer will finally flow from concessions stands at the Aug. 20 Ticats game against the Saskatchewan Roughriders. The missing beer lines were among the most infamous disputed contract items between the builder and city.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
8) You need to read the Spectator !!!
  There will indeed be draft beer available from the taps  on Saturday night !!!    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Woah must have missed that. Sounds good. :slight_smile:

Nice that it is a local company fixing the deficiencies, keeps that money going into local paychecks, that will be spent locally, rather than going to the crap contractors that won the bid!

I'm on board! Hope they don't use those wierd bottom fillers like the Rogers Centre did. Have a tendency to leak.

If Bobo can show up on time I am all in, he struggled earlier in the season but lets hope that he is in mid-season form come Saturday and can find the stadium on time ... :wink: :cowboy:

“Bottoms Up” I believe is what they called them. Its a neat concept, and interesting to watch, but yes, leaking a $10 beer all over the ground is blasphemy. Having said that, watching someone poke the plug from the bottom and pour the whole beer on their lap was slightly entertaining.

I’m totally up for the “Zack” Chant…Should be a nice Welcome Back for the guy.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

If its Levy serving, then yes...that's probably what the drafts will look like. :lol:

:lol: With Levy in charge everyone should get there early. They'll run out of beer by kickoff.

great now we will be paying $10 to $11 for a draft which will be cheaper for levy