come clean the fans deserve it

Please tell us the truth, we desevre to know the state of Jason Maas' health once and for all, personally I am real tired of watching and waiting for a confedent pass down field. I will not miss any game no matter what but HOLY I want to change the way I have the view these games. Honesty is the best policy Guys !! its time to tell all. PLEASE !!!

Perhaps all of the players should PM you with their injury status instead. :roll:

Honesty is not the best policy when it comes to injuries. Refer to Pat Quinn's "Upper Body Injury" as the newly instituted jargon to describe a sore shoulder.

Teams take advantage of other players injuries when planning strategy. So don't hold your breath waiting for honesty on the injury front.

Yes, honesty is the best policy but I don't think that honesty and truth necessarily mean the exact same thing. Meaning that the TiCats org could be honest and say "Maas' arm is deemed to be game ready by our medical staff" however is this the whole truth? Hmmmm....

Injury reports on a game to game basis sure are part of the game and of course others will take advantage of knowing, but come on now .. it seems we fans of this team are the only ones that dont know. To loose as the Cats did Saturday and not have anything to say other then "Jason played well" makes us the fools. Every D faced knows the limitations of our QB and thats why we lost 37-9 .. Peroid .. Charlie !!!!!!!!! OK ?????

You are killing me today, hendy. :lol: :thup:

I'm day-to-day.

But aren't we all?

Please tell us the truth, we desevre to know the state of Jason Maas' health once and for all, personally I am real tired of watching and waiting for a confedent pass down field. I will not miss any game no matter what but HOLY I want to change the way I have the view these games. Honesty is the best policy Guys !! its time to tell all. PLEASE !!!
It is NOT your right to know anything. If Taaffe continues to throw him out there then you have to assume everything is fine enough. Just because you buy a ticket does not give you any right to know, if players are playing hurt, etc, etc.

Would expect a team to OK a trade with their fans before they made it?

That’s very true… now, who is forcing us to buy a ticket?

That's very true... now, who is forcing us to buy a ticket?
What do you mean? Who is forcing you to buy a ticket?

But it is my right to express my opinion. I have watched enough of the these DEBACLES !!! to realize this QB can not toss the ball up to CFL standards. Anyone who really watches and claims differently is just blindly following along. Blind faith is wonderful and so is unconditional love. But it shouldnt stop one from asking the question ... What the heck is the plan !!! ... The reasons they play the game is to determine whos best. Sadly we already know. Rip my comments to pieces if you wish, but the truth be known ... The plan is as follows, IMO Jason Maas is done its only a matter time, we have created some kind of fantasy about his 5000 year season .. How long ago? .. In a season that he was blessed with many after catch yards by many talented receivers on a very good football team. The mismanaged Cats got HOSED by both Edmonton and Jason's Agent. Its time they lived up to that. They owe me little more then the game I purchased a ticket for, and NO they need not inform me of the transactions. That said I challenge the coach to prove to me on Saturday night that Jason Maas has the arm to lead us to a better then 4-14 season. THROW THE BALL LONG ONCE .. I DARE YOU !!!!!!

Look, remember Joe Kapp, the guy threw wounded ducks his whole career. But he was succesful in both the CFL and NFL.

Maas' problems could stem mainly in his head rather than his body to be quite honest.

Jason Maas ... drops back .. he's looking deep to a streaking receiver ... the balls out there 55 years down field and just over the out streched finger tips .. oh how close that was ... hhhhhhmmmmmmm to dream eh ???

I have been curious as to why there hasn't been a bigger deal made about the fact that Edmonton sent us and we accepted damaged goods( Maas' arm)

I have been curious as to why there hasn't been a bigger deal made about the fact that Edmonton sent us and we accepted damaged goods( Maas' arm)
A great question, the answer is we got anyway with an illegal trade if you recall.

Yes, I too have often wished Maas could throw across time... :cry:

But what if he changes something, & your posts no longer exist???

Hmmm....

Sorry about the type-o never said I was bright lol .. I d feel alot better if my little dream would come true .. I long for those days where my heart pounds as I watch the ball fly past me and for that split second I feel theres a chance of ... hhhmmmm a TOUCHDOWN !!! ... Show us his arm is all I ask. If he does .. I join so many in saying "In Charlie I trust" .. for now and for many games I re-state .. I DARE YOU ... please prove it to me ..

If you freely admit you're not bright, isn't it possible that you're mistaken about other stuff? :wink:

lol .. oh I ve been wrong before .. I think it was .......... lol .. but I ask you to help me with this .. Do you believe Maas can throw the ball well beyond 20 years ?

Again, I hope you mean 20 yards.

The answer is: Yes.

I saw it in Training Camp. What I think you're missing is Maas doesn't call the plays, the OC does. Maas simply carries out the play the OC selects. If it's a short pass, Maas throws a short pass; it's it a deep post, Maas throws a deep post. If Maas tries to change up the play, he'll get dumped on by both the OC & HC, unless he sees something that warrants it.

And don't expect him to throw deep too often this week either, because the Argos D is designed specifically to stop that kind of attack. They play a 3/4 defence similar to Calgary's.

Regardless of what TV commentators say, you can't just constantly try to throw deep. And you can only do it at judicious times.

YARDS !!!