Colts Nation

I'm currently sitting in my hotel in Miami Florida soaking up the atmosphere here for the Superbowl!Got a ticket for 900$US Witch appaently is a bargain,
but hey what more needs to be said ????? Go COLTS !

I'll be in Sec 224, Row 7 With my Ti-Cat hat and Colts Jersey. I will post some pictures on Monday.

Colts Nation

Colts nation?

I only know of Steeler Nation.

Have fun Mosca ... I was there in '98
Go Bears

As a member of Raider Nation, I resent that! :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raider_Nation

<<< edify yourself :smiley:

http://mediajunkie.com/jeffgreen/spleen/raider%20fan.JPG

I will guarantee you this: "Cardinals Nation" fits in a nest. LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

Congratulations to two particular members of the Colts Nation, defensive back Nick Harper and defensive coordinator Ron Meeks, both of whom are former Hamilton Tiger-Cat players, for helping the Colts win the Super Bowl.

Indeed!

Oski Wee Wee,

da colts@@
yeahya

Harper is not what you would call a model citizen . It`s amazing what happends to these guys when they get some $$$$$$

As far as the Colts go , If the Bears had any type of QB they could of made it close. The Colts moved the ball up and down the field but didnt score as much as they should have . I kept waiting for a turnover for the Bears when they were only down by 5 but it didnt happen , Congrats to the Colts, but I dont think they are as good as people think .

I also thought the RB from the Colts was the MVP not Manning . Does any one else tire of seeing him showing guys up when they dont catch his passes ??? I know I am !!!!! Is he related to Craig Yeast ?????

In his whiney defense, he did put a lot of balls right in people's hands and there were a lot of dropped balls. (although some of them were chicago hands....lol)

Congrats to the Colts, but I dont think they are as good as people think .
I think you need to give credit where credit is due. After the kickoff the Colts dominated the rest of the game. Aside from Thomas Jones' 52 yd. run in the 1st quarter the Colts D shut down ther Bears.

Also the Colts dominated the 2nd half of the AFC Title game scoring 32 pts on a team that had not given up 32 points in one game.

Indy's defense was terrible in the regular season, but stepped up when it mattered.

All that matters now is that the Colts are World Champions.

Dropped passes? In the NFL? With their reputation?

Why not?

said in the spirit of the 13th Duke of Wybourne

Colts outworked the bears. Good game none the less, one of the best Super Bowls I've seen in a while. Would have been better if the Bears had've made the 4th competitive.

Still think the Saints should have won.