Collaros will not be back

Reality check…not really the Riders O that has won games this year. You were expecting it to be different in the game tomorrow? Ball control and no turnovers…kinda been what they have been striving for all season.

Riders need a repeat of the Matt Nichols meltdown from the banjo bowl. It’s possible with Nichols involved…unlikely but possible.

As I said, if the can run the ball really well they can win, they will not win with a Bridge passing game

WHOA! Big plus for the Bomberinos! :o

Makes the simple fine for the hit on zack a complete joke.

What did Calgary receive when Kyries Hebert destroyed Jon Cornish career?
You knew what you were getting with Zack when you signed him.

I would suspect his career may be over. One can be informed of previous injuries but a hit like that would result in a concussion in most any player and there is no way to factor that in.

You may be right.
How many concussions has he had, way too many.
So sad if he reitres, but you have to look after your health.

It is sad, and Ricky Ray should join him in retirement. Their long-term health has to be most important consideration.

No question about that one.
Ray should have retired on top after winning the GC last year instead and what may be the possibility he was selfish for another big pay day ultimately will taint his HOF status.

Umm … not even a little bit.

Yeah, he’s in. He’d have to pull a Pete Rose, drive drunk, AND be accused of harassment to not make the HOF on the first vote.

Ricky Ray with his lifetime passing stats and four Grey Cup rings is a shoo-in to make the Hall of Fame long before any ballots are counted.

Collaros could be like a Lulay or Buck Pierce back in the day. A good choice for backup (if he is willing to take a pay cut) but too fragile to be a starter.

But here’s the difference.

I can easily see Lulay transitioning into coaching once his playing days are over.

Buck Pierce already has; and I expect in the not too distant future he’ll move up to offensive coordinator from QB coach, either with another team or alternatively in Winnipeg if Lapolice leaves to take a head coaching position elsewhere. (mind you I always thought he should be hosting a fishing and hunting show on TV Saturday mornings. . . “Outdoors with Buck Pierce” sounds like a natural, doesn’t it?).

Collaros? I don’t know, for some reason I just don’t see him as coaching material.

Maybe but he’s shown he can still win games. The Riders were 10-4 when he started this season. When Bridge started? 2-3.

His numbers weren’t flashy but like any good qb he put together those one or two key drives to seal the w

ZC is a concussion laiden commodity, give me a break.
Give Zack a break.

I agree, glen could have done as good, as he does not have the injury bug, and for less money, then bridge also most likely would have Improved under the same situation. As now i’m Thinking bridge will probably leave town as soon as he can. And someone will put him in a system where he can accell.

If the Riders sign zack they need to sign another proven starting QB to run in tandem. And for Bridge I wonder how much of his play is a result of the coaching system vs his abilities. He certainly has shown flashes of greatness but never the consistency that is more important.

Your takes are hilarious. Ray’s legacy will not be tainted for staying on one more additional season. Within the next few years he will be remembered as one of the greatest CFL quarterbacks of all-time with 4 Grey Cups and several amazing playoff performances. The only people who will remember his injury-shortened final season are a few bitter Argos fans like yourself.