Collaros to co- host on TSN 1150 every Wed.

Marshall Ferguson ?@TSN_Marsh 12m12 minutes ago
Excited to have announce @Ticats QB @ZCollaros7 will be co-hosting w/ me @TSN1150 Wednesday's 6-7pm until May! #CFL

This should be fun! :rockin:

Collaros to join Marsh and Milton for weekly co-hosting duties

[b]Hamilton Tiger-Cats quarterback Zach Collaros is ready to add another line to his already impressive resume, co-host.

Collaros, who is entering his third season with the Ticats, will join TSN 1150’s Marsh and Milton every Wednesday beginning March 9th for one hour from 6pm-7pm.
While the Ticats are sure to be topic every time he appears, Zach will help dig deeper into the biggest stories in the sports world, whether it’s the Hamilton Bulldogs, McMaster Athletics, the Maple Leafs, Raptors, or whatever else is on the QB’s mind.
“I’m really looking forward to joining Marsh and Milton on Wednesday nights and taking all things sports,? said Collaros. “It’s a great opportunity to be a part of Hamilton’s first all-sports radio station and it will be a lot of fun.?
“Having Zach join Marsh and Milton helps re-affirm TSN 1150 as the premier destination for sports talk in Hamilton! We look forward to Ticats fans getting to know their star quarterback in a more personal way,? TSN 1150 program director Mike Nabuurs said.
“With excitement around the CFL growing by the day as we get closer to the season, we can’t wait for the Ticats season to get started. Having Zach on as a regular co-host will help get fans as excited as we are here at the station.?
“Zach is one of the most honest and entertaining professional athletes I’ve ever been around,? Marshall Ferguson, one half of Marsh and Milton, said.
“His perspective and nonstop energy will be infectious to the show as it has been to the Ticats since he signed with the team.?
“I’m really looking forward to joining Marsh and Milton on Wednesday nights and taking all things sports,? said Collaros. “It’s a great opportunity to be a part of Hamilton’s first all-sports radio station and it will be a lot of fun.?
Marsh and Milton airs every Monday to Friday, 4PM to 7pm. [/b]

That's awesome! I'll be sure to check it out.

Great news...I get 1150 at home.

So do I, on the interwebs...

I get 1150 TSN on an old device called "RADIO" :smiley:

I'll be tuned in. :thup:

I listen on my phone as I live out of radio range and normally don't listen to Marsh and Milton this time of year unless I know that there will be Ticat/CFL news. Not a hockey, basketball or fan of most other sports which are the main topic of conversation in the off season but I probably will tune in (if I remember) when Zach is co-hosting.

Looks like Simoni wants us to listen to Zach:

[b]Tweets

Simoni Lawrence ?@Simoni_Lawrence 6h6 hours ago

Simoni Lawrence Retweeted TSN Radio 1150

Hey Ticat fans Everyone call in today and tell our star QB simoni says he loves you !!!!

Simoni Lawrence added,
TSN Radio 1150 @TSN1150
We're excited to announce @Ticats QB @ZCollaros7 is joining @MarshandMilton as a regular co-host on Wednesday's!

http://www.tsn.ca/1.449392[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol:

1150? I was at home ( no computer) and was waiting for him on 1050. lol