Collaros taking 1st team reps at practice

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 2m2 minutes ago
:thup: :thup: #Ticats QB @ZCollaros7 taking the first team reps at practice today. Means he likely starts against #BCLions. #CFL

Matthew Scianitti ?@TSNScianitti 2m2 minutes ago
Collaros so far leading all Off reps at Day 0/1 of practice, but Id be surprised if #Ticats announce today he's starting vs #BCLions #CFL

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 21m21 minutes ago
#Ticats QB @ZCollaros7 on whether he’s starting this week vs #BCLions: “I hope so.? Says he’s has medical clearance. #CFL

Yay!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We8r-GfZzYA

Welcome back Zach!!

Hopefully not too much rust to shake off before we see the Zach of old as in last year when he played and Collaros and the team get back to winning football games again.

Lets start with a big win in BC this week.

GO CATS GO!!!

Looked great. He throws the ball damn hard. Chad found that out today.. pretty sure he jammed his finger pretty good trying to catch a ball from Zach. Also.. Banks had limited participation today.. dont know if he tweaked something mid practice, but he did not do any of the team drills, and I think he may have done a few individual drills, but definitely not much. Something to watch for.

Hope the lads show up for the game we owe BC a whoopin. :cowboy:

Chad may have caught a pass or two from Zach in years gone by.

Awesome! I just picked up my jersey from getting Collaros #4 stitched on- looking forward to wearing it to the next home game :rockin:

Play well Zach and stay safe out there

Just picked one up as well,
look for me at the game on the 20th
I'll be the other guy sporting #4

It would appear that the Collaros to start rumours have been confirmed.

Good to see Zack is getting back in there and is healthy.

With all the roster turnover in the league these days, I don't always remember players from one year to the next.

Could someone please remind me - is this Collaros guy any good?

I wonder if he will start Thursday night? could be good inspiration for the rest of the team. The Lions won't know what to expect.

If you check the lead story on ticats.ca you just might find the answer to your question.

Only if he gets traded to either Montreal or Edmonton by Thursday since those are the only teams playing Thursday. :stuck_out_tongue:

(The Cats - Lions game - that Zach will be starting in - is at 10PM Saturday.)

I can guarantee you that Zach WON'T start on Thursday night. Saturday night now - that's another story!! :smiley: :wink:

Yep, the announcement has been made. Zach starts against BC. Now, lets hope the rest of the team starts as well :roll:

Glad to hear that Zach is starting.

I hope he has a great game, somewhat nervous that he may not.

This will be his first game in almost a year.

Feel free to tell me I'm wrong because I would be most happy to be.

Marshall Ferguson ?@TSN_Marsh 1h1 hour ago
#Ticats practice 3/4 before BC in the books. @ZCollaros7 completed about 90% of passes in 12s. His deep ball accuracy remains special #CFL

:D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

That is how I felt when I read that tweet. Trying to temper my excitement but I'd rather have Zach knocking off the rust and playing sooner rather than later. Kudos to the Ti-Cats staff for handling this whole situation flawlessly really seemed like they wanted to protect Zach and make sure he wasn't going to hit the field until he was absolutely, positively 100%.

I don't expect us to win Saturday to be completely honest but I am still excited as hell just to see if Zach can prove me wrong.

Wonderful news that Zac is starting...
Now I know that one Player does not make a Team.
But...
Zac as "humble" as he is.. DOES make one hell of a difference to the complete Team as a whole, when he plays.
Now you can call that, many things and the reasons for it.
But it is very true...
Him starting will uplift all phases of the game, for our Cats.
Something "magical" about this young man.
Great to have him returning :thup:

anyone have a gif of that ultra excited fist pump or buh bye wave he gave against the Argos a few years back?

i do love this guy