Coinciding

First of all, great win this week Cats. Secondly I've heard enough on how Jesse won us the game. Jesse did play extremely well, but part of the credit must also go to Maas. Without both players great efforts this win would not have happened. It was a great game and both players deserve equal credit. To win in the CFL, a great passing game and running game must coincide, but it does start with the passing game.

and u gotta give Zeke Moreno and Nautyn McKay loescher credit

moreno had 12 tackles

loescher had 2 sacks and a fumble recovery

You also gotta give some more credit towards jojuan armour pretty much everyone played awesome. Everyone pulled together..I think that the jesse and maas were a great help obviously. But the fact is they are starting to act like a team.

You also gotta give some more credit towards jojuan armour pretty much everyone played awesome. Everyone pulled together..I think that the jesse and maas were a great help obviously. But the fact is they are starting to act like a team. :thup:

Last time I watched, I could've sworn it was a team game, Jessie needs the offense to open holes for him, not just Maas handing him the ball.
I thought it was a great Team effort on all 3 sides of the game.
And Jessie did run well and over tacklers a few times

I agree with you Ticatt it was a "team" win. I didn't see the game but everything that I hear here and on some other sites it was a "total team win".
Congrats to all and especially to Maas who has taken soo much heat and he finally stepped up and showed Hamilton what he CAN do.

Absolutely a team win; the cement is starting to set!

Jesse had a Great game. But on both touchdowns, he was into the secondary without being touched. Give the big boys up front some credit. Way to go O-LINE!!! And Dickerson too.

Kori Dickerson did a great job...so did the O-Line

but the O-Line is still getting lots of penalties......but yes they did a great job of blocking

They got lots of penalties - until Woodard got benched...

As well as congratulations to Jason Maas,
the man who threw 16 [of 21] completions

Congratulations must also go to
the receivers who caught them.