Coincidence?

Hmmm, I wonder if the logo change had anything to do with the Pauli effect? If physicists can believe in this, well, who knows? :wink:

[url=http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect]www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect[/url]

Not to be confused with the paullywood effect that I've also heard about. 8)

Bring back the real tiger cat logo.It was not broke and you should not have tryed to fix it.
Right now we have a cartoon logo and a cartoon foot ball team.
Move back to old time hard nose hamilton football and give us back our logo.

lol, well played.

If only I could be honoured with a Wikipedia entry. That’s how you know you’ve made it!

• paul

YES ! Definitely back to the ORIGINAL logo.
While were at it, lets have jerseys with the stpripes on the sleeves re-instated.
For what it`s worth, I still like the HELMETS with the white and gold stripes better than our STEELER knock-offs.

Dear Santa

Pleeeeeeezze  bring back some sense to the " powers that be" and convince them to Reinstate that Wonderful Old Logo .. y'know the one that was with out question.. The Best in all of Pro Sport. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Thank you, and I promise to be real good all next yr. .. so if " we" could win a few more games  this coming yr. .. ? I'd settle for thrashing the Argos  every time we play them <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> 
Oh and please keep us on the 100 yr list (of 1 national championship a decade) for the last  100  yrs. just like the Montreal Canadiens).. by bringing us a Grey Cup win by 2009.

Thank you
( speaking for all Cat fans we’ll all be extra good)

^…^<

That sounds great for naval reasons but really doesn’t work for sports.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: One of the WORST pro franchises in the history of sports. New logo, new uniforms - Win a Superbowl.

New England Patriots: Pretty much the same thing.

Basketball terams are forever changing their jersews and logos. THe Raptors changed their logo as part of a “fresh” start and went the playoffs that year.

For all of those who slam the new logo I have the this to say:

Most of you are holding on to a past that isn’t very glorious the past 20 years or so. Changing the logo isn’t to make you happy. You are already fans of the team. It’s to draw new fans to the team to maintain sustainability and profitabiltiy.

As far as luck and curses and changing logos. It’s about how the organization is run not aboput changing a logo or uniform.

This is a serious problem thorughout this city. Hamiltoninans hate change and because of that we will never become a great city.