Cohon Fixed it All- Except Toronto (Simmons, The Sun)

Most TFC season ticket holders are not required to have season tickets to the Leafs and or Raptors. I know some platinum season seats at the ACC (that come with the boxes under the stands) you are required to buy for both the Leafs and Raptors, but as far as I know they are not required to buy TFC season seats. They are offered a deal on them I believe but purchase of TFC seats is not mandatory from what I've heard.

I have friends who have TFC season tickets only and I have others who do have season seats for all three - but they were not required to buy them for TFC. They did that by choice.

Makes sense. I think a TFC customer is very different that your typical Leaf’s season ticket holder.

UM, not sure you right on that. My company has Leafs Platinum, and we must buy both Raptors and TFC tickets

I knew that when the ACC opened that people buying platinum seats had to buy for both the Raptors and Leafs. I was told that those seat holders were not forced to buy TFC season seats when that team was born eight years later. I did hear that they were given first dibs at them and offered a great deal on them.

I can't imagine that MLSE could have gotten away with FORCING them to buy them (eight years into owning Platinum Seats for the Leafs and Raptors) without there being some stink about it in the media - which I don't recall seeing.

They likely grandfathered those clients in but forced the duds on new clients inquiring.

you may have not of heard it but i did Pat :smiley:

now if they stick Leaf STH with Raptors/TFC and Arhols we'll definitely hear it.

"There is the fact that Rogers, one of the two corporate giants running MLSE, is hostile to the very notion of the CFL, which is a huge TV property for its media rival and MLSE partner, Bell. There are some other problems that have to be solved. "

this fact alone should make every Canadian deactivate their rogers phones or cable. Rogers would gladly see a historic Canadian institution removed if it undermines its rival. There's no profit for them is doing so, they have plenty, ( actually the opposite, there is a profit for them under MLSE ownership of the argos, but egos where bruised over the bills ), this is just pure corporate spite. I will never own or attend any rogers related products or events. I watch as little hockey as i can, and between periods i flip to the radio, i refuse to even Google sportnet.

That's the way business goes. I'll never buy another Blue Jays ticket in my life. Tit for tat sort of thing, the way the world works. And I try to not watch Sportsnet at all if I can help it.

I believe that my opinion on this subject is been made pretty clear...lol