Cody

Does anyone know if Cody is healthy enough to play this week?

As far as I know he hasn’t practiced this week so I’m going to say no.

He doesn't have much incentive to get better, does he?

Thanks, I was hoping he'd play and shut down Simon! Oh and I just bought his jersey too.

Just what does that mean?? He's a pro... and that should be incentive enough..

Huh? Please explain

he not playing he not on the depth chart

Thats obvious, the no incentive is not

any reason why hes hurt or whats wrong with him? and how long it may b till we see him again?? we should be updated by the website or coaches to tel us how long they think till there ready n stuff

we should be updated by the website or coaches to tel us how long they think till there ready n stuff
Not really...I dont think a coach should feel obligated to share any of that information, seeing how it would be a benefit to the other team if they can perpare without him in the line up or have info on his injury when he comes back.

Thats a very debateable opinion. In fact its been debated often. My belief is the fans have a right to know the extent of injuries and estimated times of return. I think the entire competitive advantage stuff is overrated.

Disagree totally.

Thats OK debating doesn't have to be hostile

I don’t think Charlie or Marcel need to come online and give updates everytime someone gets injuried. Thats the job of the press to figure out. Go blame Ken Peters.

I'm not looking for specifics just a general idea on when Cody might return. Blame Ken Peters? He has enough credibility issues without dragging him into this stuff

Well he's the beat reporter.

so, nobody is talking to him about the injuries so you'd like him to make up a story?

so, nobody is talking to him about the injuries so you'd like him to make up a story?
Looking back on my quotes I could find where I suggested making up stories. But I did suggest he should investigate it. What makes you think no one is talking to him?

I believe if he was told that player A was injured and would miss 3-4 weeks he's report it

What if he hasn't asked?