Cocky Stampeders fans or what?!

...Sweet merciful, their team forgets to show up for the most important game of the season, and as a result they get paddled by an inconsistent Riders team and lose the division, and for some strange reason (cowboy hats must be strapped too tight) they think they'll just roll on through the playoffs... talk about arrogance!!! It's not that their team isn't good, they are (when Frank doesn't rear his ugly head), it's that these sombrero-wearing, banjo-pickin cowpokes assume the Grey Cup is theirs just because they won it last season... the lack of respect for their opponents is mind-boggling. They seem to forget their team has been just as inconsistent as every other Western team, and it looks like Burris has even regressed a little from last season...

...now I remember why most CFL fans think this team and its fans are arrogant and classless...

...here's hoping the Eskies humiliate the Stamps on their home turf and teach the fanbase a little humility...

...nicely played...

Cocky stamps team, yes, but I would put the Riders against your Eskimos any day as they are a better overall team this year than your team. However as the saying goes, anyone can win in a one game showdown. Best of luck against the Stamps. :wink:

Geez. Now the cocky Stamps fans are whining... Sheesh. If they aren't being arrogant, they're whining about something... Burris didn't get the MOP, the Esks are plagiarising us... :cry:

Sounds to me like these guys need a diaper change...

i'm surprised they haven't complained that Burris didn't get Western All-Star QB for Burris.

I think if ray is on his game and can find the boys to catch the ball, and the D steps up LARGE. it could be a CLOSE win for eskies. on paper u guys have the BEST DB's in the CFL I wish we got parker!:frowning:

...sorry, Stevie Baggs is apparently the new whiner on the block....

LOL is he ever not only does he whine that he wasnt nominated...he whines that it was his teammate that was nominated LOL i dont remember any WHINING from the stamps when they blatantly got screwed with the all stars. best team in the league last year and not one all star? pretty brutal lol. ive yet to see how we are whiners lol everyone seems to have evidence of this but ive yet to be shown this LOL

Now you're whining about someone else whining. Sheesh... I think the Stamps and the Democrats share the same logo...

[url=http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/dem-crying-baby-seal.jpg]http://standupforamerica.files.wordpres ... y-seal.jpg[/url]

LOL cmon chief your so combative LOL

I'm sorry... should we be blowing each other kisses...? :o

lol i guess not...lol i just pictured the guy from the new longest yard the one that gets his juicers switched with estrogen LOL... BOTH TEAMS ARE TRYING REALLY HARD LOL oh dear anyways are you gonna cheer for us after we shit pump you on sat or are you gonna jump on the riders train lol :wink:

Cocky as ever. I suppose in the off chance that the Eskimos do lose (like that'll happen), I should cheer for the Stamps... otherwise we'll have to put up with the Stamps players whining about how no one is cheering for them, and how it's them against the world, blah blah blah... :wink:

LOL i think its confident more than cocky LOL…i will admit if for some untold reason the edmonton highschool team shows up and the stars align and beat us…i guess ill chear for edmonton…with the only reason really being is id stab my self with a hot iron before ill cheer for the riders

ON THE OFF CHANCE THE STAMPS DO ADVANCE TO REGINA I WILL INDEED BE CHEERING FOR THE RIDERS , I AM A DIE HARD " A B C " FAN (ANYONE BUT CALGARY) HELL I'D EVEN CHEER FOR THE AL'S ( EWWWWWWWW ) AGAINST COWTOWN . GOOOOOOOOOOO ESKIMOOOSSSSS :thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

LOL well thats ok i guess you dont enjoy seeing teams win davedude :smiley: three and a half hours and counting

Not only cocky, but just plain wrong.

2008 ALL STARS
OFFENCE
QB - Henry Burris (CGY)
RB - Wes Cates (SSK)
RB - Joffrey Reynolds (CGY)
R - Paris Jackson (BC)
R - Kamau Peterson (EDM)
R - Ken-Yon Rambo (CGY)
R - Geroy Simon (BC)
T - Jason Jimenez (BC)
T - Rob Murphy (BC)
G - Patrick Kabongo (EDM)
G - Gene Makowsky (SSK)
C - Rob Lazeo (CGY)
DEFENCE
DT - Aaron Hunt (BC)
DT - Dario Romero (EDM)
DE - Cam Wake (BC)
DE - Brent Johnson (BC)
LB - Javier Glatt (BC)
LB - Maurice Lloyd (SSK)
LB - Anton McKenzie (SSK)
CB - Brandon Browner (CGY)
CB - Dante Marsh (BC)
DB - Korey Banks (BC)
DB - Jason Goss (EDM)
S - Barron Miles (BC)
SPECIAL TEAMS
K - Sandro DeAngelis (CGY)
P - Paul McCallum (BC)
ST - Ian Smart (BC)

you obviously misunderstood how this was a friendly joke going back and forth thanks for your input but not necessary