Coaching staff

Woody,

Is that all you got?

Instead of desperate, grasping attacks on Hall of Famers how about educating yourself on football, learn how to arrange and organize ideas and thoughts then give it a try.
Ignorance, stubborness and a touch of stupidity is painfull to read.

When it comes to the deal with Lancaster, you are my candidate for accuracy commissioner. Any other explanation smells.

But as for Paopao, give him a bit of slack he has had to live within the crumbling Lancaster empire.

And I suggest that this bunch just might listen a little harder to what a “Hall of Famer” might say!

Hey, at no time did I say it was all Lancaster’s fault…read any post on the subject…I just said that he had his hand in it and he will have to work it out!

This is just one more example of what you think you contribute to the site! :roll:

Just once…give us your opinion on the subject at hand without calling names and issuing insults! You add nothing to the forum with that! :thdn:

Boy! Do you not only know your football but you also know how to peg a windbag.

If it is everyone fault why is Lancasters name all over your posts Woody? Mr. Young has put too many inexpierenced people in charge and the knowledgeable real football get the blame.Unfourtantly business smarts does not equal football smarts.

This thread is locked.

If members of the forum continually attack each other (that includes instigations and retaliations) I may be forced to ask members to take a break from their contributions to the forum.

I ask every member to please review to Forum Guild lines located below:

[url]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=8515[/url]

All I ever asked for was facts on which your arguments are based.
All I ever got was empty guesses based on nothing but personal bias against an easy target like Lancaster.
Now I dont even get guesses anymore I get whining.
And you’re worried about what members contribute? :roll: