Coaching staff

im just wondering who has bin the teams coaching staff the past couple of years i remember sudsy and lancaster but thats it i was to young to remember any one else could anyone tell me who the coaching staff was in 1998,99,2000,2001,2002,2003
i would appriciate it! :slight_smile:

All that matters is Lancaster. He's been the head coach of this team for years now. Including the last 3. Marshall was a pawn in a game.

Some names I remember include;

Pat Perles
R.D. Lancaster
Scott Fawcett
Andy North - what a "hayseed"
Mark Murray
Daryl Edralin

Some names I remember include;

Pat Perles
R.D. Lancaster
Scott Fawcett
Andy North - what a "hayseed"
Mark Murray
Daryl Edralin

:roll: :roll: :roll:

A complete joke… really… this is getting so tiring.

NOTHING has happened to suggest this, yet some actually believe it.

I agree. Marshall may have asked for advice - any sensible person would have - but his record shows that he was clearly his own man.

Dont try logic around here… it rarely does anything. FACT.

Ok, first things first, I wouldn't want either of them coaching the Ticats but if I had to chose, I'd chose Lancaster. However Marshall's "record" is on par with Lancaster's this year. No half-time adjustments have been made since Marshall was brought in (and fired). There are a lot of things the same between what's going on with this team that shouldn't be the same when you switch coaches.

As I said before...and this bears repeating

If Ron Lancaster had been on the Titanic, some people would have blamed him
for not getting it back on course after it was three quarters under water

AND

they would also blame him for cleverly seducing the Captain of the ship
to take the ship off course [under the Captain's command no less]
so it would smash into that iceberg that only Ronnie knew was out there
and Ronnie could have his last laugh on some mythical boogie man.

bring bad Sudsy!

“some people would have blamed him
for not getting it back on course after it was three quarters under water”

A very unreasonable assumption by you!

Most wise people know Lancaster is only responsible for the present day collision course of doom + gloom which the Tiger Cats
are on. He needs to be put on an inflatable and pushed out to sea.

That’s for sure…Reality as well!

Like accepting the Reality that Lancaster has been involved in this all along!

What was Lancaster’s position when Marshall was coach?

Who was advisor and mentor to Katz?

Who is now the Head Coach and as such picks his own “OC”!

I suggest that Lancaster had something to do with all this and as such is reaping the “rewards”! He has his influence on the participants! He is a great guy and a good football mind…but unfortunately has not made some good decisions with regards to play-calling and his coaching staff! He should have stayed “retired”! Results speak for themselves! Those are all the Facts and Reality we need to look at!

They fired the wrong guy! :roll:

What was Lancaster's position when Marshall was coach,
Up to the time Ron accepted to coach the team for the rest of the year or until a new Head Coach is brought in Ron held the title Senior Director of Player Personnel which involves scouting and/or evaluating players.

The Ticats hired Joe Paopao as O.C. last off season
with the approval of the Head Coach at the time Greg Marshall.

If anyone believes that Greg didn’t approve Joe Paopao as his O.C.
he/she is doing a huge disservice to his character.

Who is now the Head Coach and as such picks his own "OC"!
When decisions are made on who the next Head Coach will be, that coach, not Ron Lancaster, will decide who his assistants will be.

We have an interim Head Coach now, Ron Lancaster
and he will work with Joe Paopao, the O.C. already has on staff
or any O.C. Rob Katz may hire during the remainder of the season.

Seriously,how many times have you and can you post this same phrase on this website?!
Get over it already,Marshall is GONE and Lancaster is only coach for this season.

“Ron held the title Senior Director of Player Personnel”

Correction!
Ron was listed as; Senior Director of Football Operations.

I’m not so sure he lost any clout when he was named interim coach.

Woody and Miller91,that Gregs team out there ..at no time would a Lancaster team play like that! This was 3 years in the making.New players, new coaches, but the same result because of lack of leadership....and it started with Greg.

Well Ron and all you others who have so vocally opposed my post...to this I ask??

With your posts are you agreeing or disagreeing?...it's hard to tell, because with what you say...you seem to confirm that yes...Lancaster has been involved all along! Read the thread again...it's all there!

Look I want the team to win as much as anybody but the fact remains that Mistakes have been made and untill they do something about it, the fortunes of this team will not improve!

This deserves to be repeated. This is the way our football team is run.

Place any conspiracy theory you want into the mix but this is correct. Ron works with what he has, he is an interim head coach and Marshall hired these assistants, not Ron.

“Ron works with what he has, he is an interim head coach and Marshall hired these assistants, not Ron.”

Please tell me you’re just kidding.