Coaching changes if Lions drop a 5th straight?

What do you guys think? Gridiron, I know what your thoughts are- no need to go into lengthy details and repeat anything you've already said. You've written so much it could be published as an e-book! Your comments are already appreciated but I'm curious to know what others might be thinking.

Do you think upper management may make a couple [or even a single] coaching changes if the Lions drop to 0 and 5. I mean this is what usually happens when things are going south isn't it? I realize they did something similar during the past 2 seasons [losing several games in a row] and there were no coaching changes made but this would make it three years in a row. The fans need a win and soon! We can hear the usual; "it's a rebuilding year, the team is young, players are trying to get used to each other, they need time to gel and bla bla bla" but at some point we gotta start smelling the coffee. Even Saskatchewan put its act together against Montreal the other day. I don't like seeing our Lions down in the cellar like this. It's cold down here and it's dark. We need some ree- spek.

Buck Pierce scares me so we ain't gonna get any ree-spek from the likes of him and the Bomber fans are probably just going to laugh at the Lions when they come out onto the field. Pierce played awesome the other day against Lemonade and the Argos. I'm sure he can't wait to stick it to the Lions for old time's sake. Oh what to do....what to do?

we won't drop a 5th straight. we're going into Winnipeg to staighten things out. I'm more concerned for the Bombers coaching situation, they're very fragile. one loss to the Lions and they could clean house.

I'd love to see a coaching change to either the head coach or either coordinators it just worries me as to who would replace them? Is there anyone in the market right now that can fill in? I don't know I'd like it if there were and I think the Lions will drop the fifth game I don't want them to but Winnipegs defense just looks amazing and if we don't lose we might be stuck for the rest of the season with either chapdelaine or benevides just like last year when he beat Montreal and saved his job.

no ones paying you to think. keep the faith instead.

Wow, are you serious?? Who is 3-1 and who is 0-4? Oh, and maybe being a little sensitive but are you just clueless and a total tool? We just lose one of our coaches who has been around for 6 years and you think we should clean house because of it?
God, I hope you never lose anyone close to you. Our team is going to destroy yours all in the name of our coach and I hope you weep when they blow apart your team. Cause we aren't just going to destroy you Thursday, but on the 13th and I can't wait to see it live.

sorry man,didn't mean the Bombers were fragile because their coach has died. I was only referring to if a 3-1 team loses to an 0-4 team they inherit the 0-4 baggage and maybe trying to pull your leg.
only dealing with football - not the real world.

[/quote]
Wow, are you serious?? Who is 3-1 and who is 0-4? Oh, and maybe being a little sensitive but are you just clueless and a total tool? We just lose one of our coaches who has been around for 6 years and you think we should clean house because of it?
God, I hope you never lose anyone close to you. Our team is going to destroy yours all in the name of our coach and I hope you weep when they blow apart your team. Cause we aren’t just going to destroy you Thursday, but on the 13th and I can’t wait to see it live.
[/quote]
The LIONS Are Going To EXPOSE The blue bombers For What They REALLY Are! “A LOUSY Football Team”

Is it too late to argue for making a coaching change even if we win? - And that coach should be Jaques Chapdelaine.

I suppose if we did a poll, asking across the league who are the weakest offensive and defensive coordinators, Chapdelaine would "win" for O/C and Benavides for D/C.

Sad thing is they're both on the same team. . .

These posts, are not even entertaining in the least bit, to waste any time reading.
Same old posts and comments, from the same experts.
Gets a little old, after a while.
I am sure, that Wally is running the show here, and not us.
And there is a really good reason, for that.
This is what he does for his profession, and what it is again, that you do for yours?
Yes, we are all tired of Losing.
But, did you really think that we were going to Win every game?
Ya......we have lost the last 4 games in a row, but we could have won 3 of them , "if" we either had just had a little Luck, or if our Receivers were able to actually catch the Ball! lol
The season has its Ups and Downs, and lets just Hope, that we start to see some UPs really soon.
Firing Coaches just 4 games in, how the heck is that going to change things?
Another knee jerk reaction, from a group of Football experts like you guys, is not what this team is needing, right about now.
Changes yes, but lets have a look at our O Line for once.
Man, we are sooooo bad on the O Line, we have retired player - now Coach, Kelly Bates throwing on the pads.
Bates sucked when he Played, in his Prime.
The really sad part of this equation is, that the Lions will be 0 - 5 after tonights game.
I would think, through "No Fault" of the BC LIons coaching staff or the Lions players , the Bombers will WIN tonight .....not because of poor coaching or having better players on Winnipeg, but Emotion, will give the Bombers the Extra Spark, that they will have, to Honor Coach Harris tonight.

Tonights game, will not be a good measure of the Lions or of their Coaches.
Rest in Peace Coach Harris.
There is MORE to Life....Than Football ......WIN or LOSE!

God, I hope you never lose anyone close to you. Our team is going to destroy yours all in the name of our coach and I hope you weep when they blow apart your team. Cause we aren't just going to destroy you Thursday, but on the 13th and I can't wait to see it live.
[/quote]
The LIONS Are Going To EXPOSE The blue bombers For What They REALLY Are! "A LOUSY Football Team"
[/quote]
Karma's a **tch. Like I said, you guys went down. How does 0-5 feel cause 4-1 feels damn fine!!

So I guess making statements like that means you just put the bad Karma on the Bombers?