Clinch home playoffs

Congrats you guys, you clinched again what my Riders have failed for 17 years now. Good luck in the semi final vs Calgary.

A little presumptious....Yes we have played poorly the last 3 games (possibly 4) But we should right the ship and take care of 1st place once Washington and Dickenson return. Just need a win or and Edmonton loss to clinch.

1 win...that's all we need...but now I'm worried...Montreal tomorrow morning, and Montreal is hot.

1 win won't clinch first for the Lions. Even if you beat Winnipeg, you can still lose to Montreal, Sask, and Edmonton which will give Edmonton first if they also beat Calgary. Both teams will be 12-6 but since Edmonton will have won the season series 2-1 you guys get 2nd.

There is actually a good chance that is what happens. Both games vs Montreal and Edmonton are on the road, and then the last game vs the Riders. Maybe it is our chance to spoil your guys' playoffs in a meaningless last game of the year for us like you guys did to us last year. If that happens, it will be the first week ever that Esks fans will be cheering for the Riders with all their might. :smiley:

Next week if you guys lose in Edmonton you are officially in 2nd place.

Next week, BC plays Winnipeg in Vancouver. High probability of BC winning this revenge game to reach 12-4. In 2004, BC finished 13-5 and seems to be headed for 13-5 again. Looking at the Montreal game, BC appears to be on the upswing now with improvements apparent. Currently, BC still has the best chance of finishing 1st in west.

good, i cant wait! :slight_smile: and i will be cheering for the riders for the first time ever if it comes down to the situation you just mentioned, unreal.

GO BC LIONS

The Riders are good but not good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Looks like a fresh Lion fans crawled outta the woodwork. Good to see some of you still around here. :slight_smile: