Clifford Ivory

What do you think about bring in Ivory to play wide side corner. I mean the guy is a ball hawk and i personally think is alot better than Evans. Do you think Ivory is worth a shot even though his salary is relativley high??

All depends what happens with Malbrough and Samuels but I dont think Ivory is finished just yet, he would be a nice addition to any secondary.

.....I'm getting a little worried about the re-signing of Malbrough and Sammy...if we lose anyone of these two guys to free agency or both...THEN ...we should definitely look at making an attempt to sign Goss...and have a look at Ivory...noticed also that Working has left our coaching staff and signed on with Hamilton along with ol' folks ...'disappearing' Rod Rust...i don't like what i;m seeing...Taman better start making some moves with unsigned players...and we better get our coaching staff solidified....'signed:getting a little concerned'.... :roll: :roll:

Why u all worrying?? I read this forum 3 times daily and all i read is sign him and him and him..... this is bullSh!t.... u all want wash ups and unrealistic signings.... c'on now... it's time for reality?? we cannot sign them all!!! wHO CARES about Working? he can be replaced... as far as Rust goes he is a trader.... family reasons my a$$, we all know he didn't get along with Daly and that was the reason for his EXCUSE... now he is an enemy!!! what does that tell you? BAUR is an A$$hole and cannot keep the good one's!!! Nothing to do with Taman, as he is doing his job with the little room he has..... BAUR MUST GO!!!

WE NEED A NEW GENRAL MANAGER AND NOT A WATERBOY... HIRE MATT DUNNIGAN AS THIS IS THE POSITION HE WANT'S

whoah....calm down bluengold....i only expressed a little concern about signing key players....i could give a 'crap' about quitter Rust and Working is no-loss....just thought we need to solidify things as time is tickin'...all I'm saying to Taman right now is get Samuels and Malbrough signed...tick ...tick....tick... :thup: :wink:

yeah cant for get about ike either

The Ivory rumours have started to surface again along with........wait for it.............78% Karikari, wouldnt that be something. Face it, this kid just never got his head back on straight following that whole debacle last season.....come to the blue and gold Richard, destiny is calling you.

...i gotta agree with you piggy...Kari2 seemed to get himself all twisted around and bent out of shape after his dealings with Taman...i think he went on a downhill spiral and never really regained his composure...I don't know why T.O. cut him...maybe we shoud find that out first...but you're right ...the guy is talented and a Canadian to boot...had a great 05...maybe he's worth another look...and if he can give us 100% this time....who knows... :lol: :roll: