Clemons on Argos' Free Agency: 'We're trying to solidify our core'

I remember having a conversation about free agency with Michael Clemons, a year ago. It was a conversation where the Toronto Argonauts’ general manager talked about the challenges facing his team, which had been quickly built into challenger through a dizzying display of raiding other team’s free agent cupboards during the previous off-season.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2023/01/11/clemons-on-argos-free-agency-were-trying-to-solidify-our-core/

If the Boatmen can grow up and ditch the childish in-fighting on the sidelines we saw last season, they could be quite the team, even a consecutive Grey Cup.

[quote="system, post:1, topic:83405"]
...ersation where the Toronto Argonauts’ general manager talked about the challenges facing his team, which had been quickly built into challenger through a dizzying display of raiding other team’s free agent cupboards during the previous off-season.This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at Clemons on Argos' Free Agency: 'We're trying to solidify our core' - CFL.ca
[/quote]I really enjoyed watching Jamal Peters last year, especially against Hamilton. I wish him all the best with the Atlanta Falcons.

1 Like