Clemon is Boring

So you ignore that the Argos vastly exceeded all honest expectations before last season whatever you think of Lemon? That counts for nothing in your view of Lemon past, present, or future?

Were you on these boards reading those comments before the season started, or are you both conveniently forgetting?

Oh wait let me correct that, I direct that question only to ArgoT as that PW13 is a lost cause based on his recent previous exchanges with me.

I can only infer from your note, Paolo X, that you seem to think ArgoT and I have the same opinion of Lemon. How you got that out of it is far beyond me, so probably best to stick with the lost cause idea.

If you didn’t have the same opinion as ArgoT, PW13, by weighing in here on this topic, what exactly was the motive behind this comment as would be off topic if you did not share his opinion? Exactly – lost cause I suppose. :thup: :thup: :thup:

Since the subtlety was apparently lost on you, my “motive” was to take a shot at ArgoT for feeling so determined to keep criticizing Lemon that he dug up a dead thread solely to say the same thing he has said literally hundreds of times.

If you read the forum as closely and frequently as you apparently think others should, you would know that ArgoT and I do NOT share the same opinion of Lemon. Our disagreement has, in fact, been pretty well beaten to death.

Disagreeing with someone is not “off topic.”

This truly is a lost cause, I guess.

[url=http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65119#p1114559]viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65119#p1114559[/url]

I am not sure why this Argos fan posted the above excellent summary of Argos football in the above thread, but he gets it as far as Barker's system!

Jyles however, is not boring.

Annnnnnnnnnnd (just like that) we’re back on topic!

Lemon’s (unispired) play could also have been a product of the system he was in. The Double Blue played a ball control style offence last year and rode their hopes and 9-9 record out on the legs of Cory Boyd.

Ball control can be a boring style of play, combine that with an inexperienced QB who may not take the same risks as your Glenn’s, Burris’s, and Calvillo - and yeah, you get a QB that’s not that trilling.

Perhaps with a full year, and another camp under his belt, Lemon will pick it up and release a little faster… not that I perticularly want your QB’s to play well. Just wanted to talk football. :wink:

I am not taking the only credit as there are many people here who share my opinion of Lemon being done and he should not be invited back.
Period.

Let them shoot it out now Argo T, and I say Barker has the best of both worlds with the winner and a decent backup.

How convenient you come back around to this thread to post only after the Jyles trade too! :lol:

Ok we have a new starter so who is the backup.
Maybe one of Bell or Brannigan?

I just heard Adam Tafralis has been released by the Cats.
I would definitely bring him in for a look see and he has second stringer backup material.

I think you have to many horses in the stable as is AgroT

Not to mention, he left Hamilton because he wanted more playing time, and to persue a #2 spot.

Winnipeg might be more likely. but that's mearly conjecture.