CLASH OF THE TITANS!! HAMILTON @ WINNIPEG

your take on this battle of great warriors?

I think it will be more or less whoever has the least dropped balls and turnovers will win the game. Winnipeg's defense looked good against Calgary so they should be able to shut down Hamilton's offense and give them a chance to win. Now Winnipeg's offense, does it really need to be shut down? Not if Tee Martin is at qb that is for sure, he can shut it down quite fine himself. I say start with Michna and hope for the best. Looks to be a crazy game either way.

Expect the backs to carry the mail for both sides which could be about all the offence generated in this one. I would like to see Khari start for the Cats and Glenn for the Bombers just to see who beats who. Toss a coin on this one. Bombers by a field goal.

At this point in the season, I just want to win. I'm beyond analyzing who needs to do what, I just want to win. If the win comes via a blown call by an official I'll take it.

hamilton will win. just because.

I'll take it stampfan. That is all the logic I need.

Bombers will win. Take that logic. :slight_smile:

Has anyone ever gone 0-18 or 0-16 completely winless in a season?

Cats will lose because they are doing the same things they have done to get them to the lofty heights they are now. The ticats offence is so boring it will guarantee a Bomber win.

Going to be a little nippy tonight at the game, mid teens, maybe a shower or two, the receivers will probably have a tough time hanging onto the…what am I saying, weather wont be a factor.

I think it is going to come down to who wants to win more. Both are in dire needs of a win. The coaching advantage does go to the Cats both defnses are pretty equal except the Cats take to many penalties. Offense where do you start. Receivers I think with the recent trade the bombers have the edge. They also have the Roberts factor. But all in all who wants this game right! Should be a good one.

I can feel it this time. Our first win comes tonight!

Good luck! to both teams they both really need this game.

When you get slaughtered by the Bombers, can things get any worse?

I can't believe the Ticats made the Bombers look impressive tonight. I like the Ticats and feel badly for them and their fans. I hope my Lions don't go TOO HARD on them next week at BC Place.

LOL...well the Bombers have done there fair share of making other teams look good....about time we got some returned in our favour.

K WELL AS A BOMBER FAN… I FEEL BAD FOR YOU TI-CAT FANS AND WISH YOU LUCK NEXT WEEK AGAINST BC. IF JONES STARTS YOU MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING ROLLS EYES OR AT LEAST YOU WON’T LOSE 44-14…

Canada Rocks it seems your bombers are now Grey cup bound ha ha ha ha Mom is calling!

BOY!!!!!!

THE TIGER CATS SUCK. I Predict a 1-17 campaign again, only because the ref's will feel sorry for them and blow the game in favor of hamilton. Are the bombers that good ,or is it possible that a professional team can suck THAT much. maybe if everybody in hamilton starts a fund raiser they could buy some good players, or even better pay off the ref's. oh my god they suck. THey made winnipeg look better than BC pretty much. next weeks game for hamilton vs BC will be a great game. i predict 76-14 BC. it will be very entertaining

Just think T Cat fans this statment was made by a 24 yr old thats right not a nine year old suprising right!