Claim Your Name Fast Boys and Girls- Board Changes Coming!

Well I am best know for being a Ticat Fan that post count is part of that .

Cool, as of July 23rd I'm going to be Morbothedestroyer. This is going to be fun trolling his boards! :smiley:

And so it begins.

Yes she is lol. BF, I always knew there was something funny about you. Not that there’s anything wrong with that lol.

If I take a name being used by lets say a Bomber fan , can we both use it being with two different forums ?

No you can't. Whoever gets the name first gets it.

I have tried to get onto cfl.ca and it won't let me. Oh well.

Figured I'd briefly add on here - these forums are not going away and there will be a way of linking your existing forum account with your new cfl.ca username. There will be more messaging coming from the league, and with that I'll leave it to them to send out the rest - just wanted to quell the fears.

J.

so my post count will still be here ?

8) Nope !!
 Sorry Tom, looks like you're out of luck on that !!

Don't worry, you'll be back up to almost 10,000 posts by the end of this season anyway !!!    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

There is a hole, in your mind…

With the forum switch happening tonight around 10:30 p.m., I wanted to pass along this message to ensure that everyone knows how to link their CFL.ca username to their forum account. This will ensure that you don't lose post counts, etc. If you have not registered yourself on CFL.ca, you can do so now by clicking here.

Once you log-in to the forum for the first time after the system goes live, you will need to log-in using your CFL.ca username. Once you do that, you will see a message that will give you two options. The first option is linking your current forum account with your CFL.ca account, the second will allow you to just use your CFL.ca username on the forums.

If you click the option to link to your current forum account, you will be required to enter the username you currently use on the forums. Enter the username and click ok. An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on file for that forum username asking you to activate your account. Click the link in the e-mail you receive and you will be all set up. When logging into the forums in the future, you must use your CFL.ca username.

If you click the link to use your CFL.ca username on the forums, you should be able to proceed straight to the forum. Use your CFL.ca username to log-in in the future.