CJOB Reports Bombers to sign 6 FA'S Very Soon

that was quite an interesting and humorous parlay between Madjack and Papalooza.but why the protest on Robert Bean,Madjack?I thought he was one of our players!

one of our BEST players ,I meant to say

i would accept the first offer madjack, Simpson is a great leader on this team.

Sorry Dan, I think Bean was a weak link out on the corner for you guys last season; far better when you had Samuels and Johnson on the corners.

and amos... johnson moved inside and amos nd stanford were the corners for a while... i always thought our best secondary would have been:

samuals johnson malveaux amos

and i was getting frustrated that they kpt taking samuals out when malbrough got healthy... or malveaux moved back to half from safety or sam....

now tha malbrough is gone we dont need to worry about that... however... i wouldnt mind another good player like chip cox for example... to come in and take malveaux's spot... start another canuck at reciever and move malveaux back to safety...

Marc Beswick (25)
Willie Byrd (25)
Steve Holness (25)
Jovan Johnson (25)
Michael Roberts (25)
Willie Amos (26)
Ian Logan (26)
Jason Nugent (26)
Stanford Samuels (28 )
Robert Bean (30)
Kelly Malveaux (32)
A Malbrough (32) - released
Greg Bearman (33)

This is an interesting group of DB's they have put together.

Johnson, Amos, Samuels & Malveaux are all solid, and then it's wide open, lots of youth.

You're right James, I had forgotten about Amos.............either way, you're set on the corners and don't have to use Bean out there, which is to my mind a good thing.

pure sarcasm Madjack.I'm hurt you don't remember how I feel about him.

Sorry Dan it slipped my mind. My memory is not what it once was.

As you grow old, two things start to go..............the first is your memory...................

.........and I can't remember what the second one is.........

......Out of all of the Bomber dbs....i was NOT impressed with Bean......but Malbrough was running a close second....often hurt and poor tackling.....I;m not that saddened by his departure as i was calling for his head two years ago....IF he comes back at a reduced rate ,i can live with that....otherwise....adios.../////

....and Madjack.....i agree with you on the first thing to go, is the memory....but every once in awhile i get a flashback....don't know what to attribute that to....But like the little skunk who peed into the wind...i have to say , every once in awhile....' it all comes back to me now'... :wink: :slight_smile:

gotta agree with you Papa,my flashback always includes Rod Hill and Less Browne.

.....and definitely Juran Bolden....too bad he slipped past his prime....and the memory of his old play with the BigBlue, greatly over-shadows his recent.... :wink: