CJAY92 Wake-Up Call..........

…heading down to the Bow River this morning for an early run with Mrs RedandWhite we were entertained by our local hard rock radio station morning DJ Gerry Forbes…he actually got through the Marriott switchboard this morning to Ricky Ray’s room at 6:30 am…

…‘ricky?’…
…‘aaaaaaah, mmmmmmm, yeah?’…
…'ricky, it’s time to get up and eat your wheaties, OR PERHAPS YOU"D ENJOY A BIG CAN OF WHUP-A$$ DELIVERED TO YOUR ROOM BY SCOTT COE!!!..

…click…

…hope the rest of Frito-Lay’s day goes as well…

Wel that showed a lot of class

...........what can you expect from a 40-something professional partier?..........

Stupid Stampeder fans.

I assume that the person at the front desk that allowed that to go through will be fired!

EDMONTON.......................22..................CALGARY............1........I guess that call back fired...........and it is still in the 3rd Q.The begininng of the 3rd. :lol:

EDMONTON...............25...............CAL............8.................

ED........................25.......................CAL.................10..........end of the 3rd...............

EDMONTON...............25................CALGARY.............17.............11 miutes left............in the game!!!!!!!

HIGGINS.............you dummy........kick the FG.........how stupid can a coach be...............??????????................ DUH!!!!!!!!!!.

You have 1 of the best FQ KICKERS in the CFL.........and you PUNT???????????? from their 40???????????????

Now..........Calgary is moving the ball near the end of the game.........the only problem is that they didn't kick a field and now have no chance to win..........even with a T.D.........only a tie. :roll:

TD for............CALGARY.......... 44 seconds left........going for 2 points......no good.............. :lol:

GAME over............GO FIGURE!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Really bad coaching and play calling at the end by CALGARY.Have they ever heard of hurry up , offence.?

Typical game-day coaching from Higgins, there.

you guys kicked there butt all game........but it was a close game at the end..............CONGRATS on the win.

…not if the EE mgmt was too stupid to place a do not disturb on his phone…

........might not have have picked up on it on the TV but the wind was directly against DeAngelis at that time and it was pretty gusty........

Get Rid of Rambo he cost you guys a touchdown (dropped) and fumbled the ball giving up more points.

.....he wasn't the only one to blame, Burris coughed it up at a critical juncture and made some bad playmaking decisions.......

Pretty tough though R&W when you constantly had 2-3 Esks in your face. that was the difference in the first half...
Burris was under heat the whole game while Ray rarely had pressure until the second half, by then you were what 20 points down?

I had the feeling it would be a defensive battle, but I never would have guessed that Esk defense would dominate one half, and the Stamp defense dominate the next.

Kenyon Rambo turned the game around in Calgary's favour. That catch he made on that FLUKE pass to him. When Henry Burris was falling over, threw it 30 yards in the air and he dives and catches it. That turned the whole game around.

I said the Stamps were in trouble the minute they signed Higgins. But hmm.. he was different this game. He actually PUNTED the ball.

Well thats Burris for ya...........the reason I never cried a tear when he left.........he makes stupid mistakes all the damn time...............and carries the football like its dirty diaper............which makes for lots of fumbles.............oh I hope they fired the desk clerk