CJ Gable out for 4 weeks

NO WAY Grigs can block like CJ this is why CJ is the best all around RB in the CFL Today

That time will be coming much sooner than most know

JL #2 always on the Mend , injury prone , and last year he was bragging about was it 1500 all purpose yards Son let the on field play do your talking :roll:

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 12h12 hours ago
#Ticats C.J. Gable updates his injury status.

CJ GABLE ?@CJ_Gable 12h12 hours ago
I'm not out for a month

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 12h12 hours ago
#Ticats C.J. Gable updates his injury status.

CJ GABLE ?@CJ_Gable 12h12 hours ago
I'm not out for a month

I can't decode twitter. CJ Gable @ CJ Gable? Does that mean he's twitting or some one else twitted?

Ryan the only twit here is the one asking the question! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry! couldn't resist! :wink:

It's not well-formatted when it's pasted into the forum, but that is Drew Edwards quoting Gable's tweet where CJ is saying he's not out for a month.

So that narrows it down: he's either out for less than a month, or more than a month. But not exactly a month.

During Coach Austin's scrum on June 10th, he said he is hoping CJ will be back for game #1.

How long a month? A lunar month (sidereal, synodic, anomalistic, or draconic)? A solar month (Gregorian/Julian/Thai/Hindu) in a 12 month system or one from a 13 month system (like Tongan - or Hebrew if it's one of the 7 years in 13) or from a 19 month system (like Bahai)?

Enquiring minds want to know!!!

How would they ever know? doesn't it depend on CJ and how he feels? It's okay for the coach to say he'll be back for the first game but it depends how long it takes to respond to treatment and if he can run feel speed. It sounds like one of them game to game things.

Once again the need for a sarcasm emoticon raises its head.

Brilliant!!!

:o

lol I am a bit of a twit tbh. :smiley:

thank you JFL. CJ is hungry to be back in.

not sure he'll make through to the end of season if he is injured already but here's to hoping. we will need him :thup: