City Tv Bills Coverage

Hey, what do you expect from an outfit that *** when anyone types TSN on the Sportsnet forums. I can't believe they do this, it's so childish I think.

Earl Wrote,

Crap. I think Argo fans have to be some of the best sports fans in Canada really with having to put up with this crap. It just makes me more and more want to never spend a dime in that Rogers Centre for anything but CFL football. And actually that’s the way it’s been with me for some years now.

I like the NFL, but I agree with Earl, I would not spend money to watch NFL in Toronto. I wouldnt support it in T.O, because it could lead up to the demise of the Blue team and the CFL ( Im not saying that will happen, though)

I will spend my money on CFL only, in Canada!!

That is sad, but predictable from the Rogers Empire. Hoggie mustn't be impressed either
8) Speaking of Hoggie, he predicted that Toronto will eventually get an NFL team, but it won't be the Bills !!
 He figures that New York State and the city of Buffalo will never let them move to Toronto !!!

Hey the Bills must be very happy. They will receive $9.5 Million in revenue from a Toronto crowd of 54,000. The most revenue they can generate from 75,000 paying customers in Buffalo is $5 Million.