CIS

who will win the CIS? which schools do you think will take each division?

west: Cal i think the dino's can do it, they just got blake nill as a head coach (former st. mary's huskie coach) and a string of new young talent, i think they can pull it off, over sask.
ontario division:i think laurier can take it again this fall season, western is a good challeneg, but i think the defending champs will prevail. a former highschool teammate of mine played for laurier last season (red-shirted) but still part of the team, he got this nice CIS ring he showed me, lucky bastard!
Quebec: laval, no doubt, mcgill usually is close, but they might not even have a team due to that hazing incident last season.
Atlantic:its going to come down to another acadian vs. St.FX final, st. mary's head coach blake nill is gone to calgary, and i just dont think they can compete like they used to when they won like 8 championships in a row. acadia has a really firey offense, but st. fx has some new recruits from down in the states (2 of them moved nextdoor, including a former TE for orlando in the AFL)so X should be able to take them.

GO x GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem!

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5833]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?name=PNphpB ... pic&t=5833[/url]

GO BISON!!!

Whos this friend that played for Laurier I also have a friend that played for Laurier

reyn o'born OL
im pretty sure he got redshirted, didnt see the field at least, as most freshman don't.

I like your picks in the west calgary has a good chance as do the bisons. But how can you forget about the Huskies!!!

west: Cal i think the dino's can do it, they just got blake nill as a head coach (former st. mary's huskie coach) and a string of new young talent, i think they can pull it off, [b]over sask.[/b]
west: Cal i think the dino's can do it, they just got blake nill as a head coach (former st. mary's huskie coach) and a string of new young talent, i think they can pull it off, [b]over sask.[/b]