CIS Football

Can any one tell me if there will be CIS coverage this season. If so, is it possible to get a schedule of the televised games?

I don’t know if you are talking about this but Radio-Canada will have the following games:

[url=http://www.radio-canada.ca/sports/football/2009/05/11/001-radio-can-universitaire.shtml?ref=rss]http://www.radio-canada.ca/sports/footb ... ml?ref=rss[/url]
[b][u]Le calendrier de diffusion:[/b][/u]

6 septembre: Concordia - Laval
12 septembre: Laval - Bishop
19 septembre: Montréal - Laval
26 septembre: Acadia - Montréal
3 octobre: Sherbrooke - Concordia
17 octobre: Montréal - Sherbrooke
24 octobre: McGill - Concordia
31 octobre: Sherbrooke - Montréal
7 novembre: Demi-finale du Québec
14 novembre: Coupe Dunsmore
21 novembre: Coupe Mitchell
21 novembre: Coupe Uteck
28 novembre: Coupe Vanier

thescore usually has OUA games every Saturday.

I'll give The Score credit for that to be sure. :thup:

Here is The Score's OUA schedule.

The Score Television Network
Sat. Sept. 12 @ 1 p.m. – OUA Football/Laurier @ Western LIVE
Sat. Sept. 19 @ 1 p.m. – OUA Football/Waterloo @ Laurier LIVE
Sat. Sept. 26 @ 1 p.m. – OUA Football/Western @ Guelph LIVE
Sat. Oct. 3 @ TBA – OUA Football/TBA LIVE
Sat. Oct. 17 @ TBA – OUA Football/TBA LIVE
Sat. Oct. 24 @ TBA – OUA Football/TBA LIVE
Sat. Oct. 31 @ 1 p.m. – OUA Football Quater-Final/TBA LIVE
Sat. Nov. 7 @ TBA – OUA Football Semifinals/TBA LIVE
Sat. Nov. 14 @ 1 p.m. – OUA Football Championship/TBA LIVE

Went to the U of S Huskie vs Calgary Dino game last night, and it was a classic. Went to double OT. Huskies won because the Dinos decided to go for two on the last OT drive and failed. Was a fantastic game, with a fantastic atmosphere. The Dino's Qb is huge. 6'6" nd fast. not the greatest arm, but he sure gave the huskies d-line fits. Contain was pretty much non-existent.
Huskies should move up to # 2 or 3. Can west should be a battle again this year.

It would be nice if The Score would expand their coverage to include showing games all over the CIS rather than just the OUA. Laval needs to be on national television. I'm currently watching them beat down Concordia on the French CBC; 37-0 with 5 minutes left in the 4th.

It's now 44-0. :lol:

Watching on CBLFT.

Todays CIS tv schedule that I can find:

Acadia vs Montreal (6)on CBLFT (French) at 1:00 E
Western Ontario (2) vs Guelph (10) on The Score at 1:00 E

im watchin the mustangs game on the score right now.

man, those lineman for gualph are freekin massive.

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t see Guelph being able to hang with Western much longer.

some of the eye candy at the game aint too shabby. LOL. looks like a packed house. qbs can both rush around, but man, are the throws terrible today

he almost got that 42 yard field goal. i love canadian kickers.

nice return on the missed field goal before the half. good wheels. almost go tthe lead back

That was the best OUA game i've seen so far this season. Guelph really gave Western everything they could handle. 4-0 Mustangs!! :rockin:

the western QB should be drafted into the CFL. but because he is not american, they wont.

Great game and my Mustangs pull it out in last second, sweet!!!! Vanier Cup bound me hopes. Who says the CFL can't be great will all Canadian lineups. Not that that is necessary but it wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Quelle surprise! Concordia utilise “le wildcat”!

The Laval v Montreal game on TSN was freakin’ sweet! I hope there are more games on TSN in the future!

Supposedly TSN2 is considering vastly expanded coverage of CIS sports next season. Long overdue IMHO.