ChrisBrazzel

So we resigned him whatya think about it????????i personaly would have rather had kwame cavil back and save the 40,00 or so

Oosterhuise too, a very versatile NI for us, I am just as glad to see him re-sign. I suspect Brazzell took a slight pay cut, he is a good 3rd receiver, with the attention Milt and Armstrong will be getting he is going to be seeing a lot of man coverage and there arent too many who can cover him. He will have a great season this year.

I think it was smart resigning brazzel. He defiantly didnt have his greatest year last year but he had the big plays when we needed it. Smart decision I think. Oosterhuis too I believe is a great player. Good to know we'll have these guys back this summer.

...yeah ...now if we can get Samuels and Marlbrough to re-sign....the d would be looking pretty good for 07 ....go BigBlue.... :thup: :rockin:

Maybe you'll have to be patient with Brazzel.

Brazzel is like a young girl on a date. He teases you from time to time and gets you excited, but never seems to put out Big Time.

If he can perform like he did in Edmonton or his first couple of games in BC then he will compliment your receiving core.

Maybe staying with one team for a longer period of time will allow him to mature into a better receiver.

I guess only time will tell.

I agree, I think Chris is maturing both on and off the field, and he truly wants to make a mark in the league. Once again I'll go with Taman's judgement in his discussions and decision to re-sign Brazzel. He certainly has shown the quick-strike ability, all he needs is to be a reliable hard-working receiver.

Yeah very true its looks like at least 22/24 startes will be bak and the two that wont ( ron and mike) i think we can find better players then them…as i like nate davis better that warner

Yeah very true its looks like at least 22/24 startes will be bak and the two that wont ( ron and mike) i think we can find better players then them...as i like nate davis better that warner

Yup, Nate can be a monster when he's on. I'm looking forward to that.

To me, it seems Chris makes all the huge amazing imposible out-of-reach catches, and then drops the nice easy throws that go straight into his hands. :lol:

yeah, it does seem that way. but those tough catches are good for when were in the red zone. he has a knack for the end zone this chris brazzell.

Bang on, especially the school girl part. He is always going to be second fiddle to Milt and Armstrong, but the longer he plays with Glenn the more comfortable the two will become with eachother.