Chris Streveler updates?

Anybody have a Streveler u date? How's he doing in Arizona?

I read that Streveler was in battle for the back up QB role with Brandley. The Cardinals were going with three quarterbacks because of the COVID-19 NFL season. Streveler said he was open to play on special teams to make the roster. I wish him all the best of luck

He made it

...yeah, checked the Cards roster on Friday and they only listed three QBs (as shown)...good for him, hope his ankle is fixed..wonder if they use him on third and short the way the bombers did...

3rd and 1, Strevy comes in and runs for the 1st down!

I see where CS has played in 2 games.
Is he no longer the b/u or on the game day roster?

...still shows up as the #2 behind Murray on the depth chart...maybe you only get games counted for those you had a play in, not just suited up for?

The Bombers are still the Grey Cup champions. Yahoo !

And will still be Champs by the same time next year Dan

2 Likes

Really? You don't think the league will be able to play in 2021 either? I'm thinking they will find some way to get some games in.

Nice to hear from you, Papa.

Taleback; until next Nov and someone else wins the Cup away from us, we are reigning Champs. Papa is right on. He is not predicting anything.

If the vaccine works, the CFL will be a cinch to play in 21'...as will the Bombers be in the Cup game....Cleared that up for him Dan,,,and yes we will still be the Champs...

1 Like