Chris Jones got some 'splaining to do....

...like wtf is going on with our D this year?.....actually, I shouldnt' have put a question mark there, it was meant to be rhetorical...

...I thought we had a pretty decent backfield, but Ray dismantled it...not to be ashamed 'cause Ray is a master of it, but if you can't tighten up and do something solid when your balls are on the line, then you have none....

That's twice in 3 weeks, and nearly 3 in 3 that Calgary has blown leads to lose.

Actually, they're probably lucky Worman left the page of his playsheet with all the run plays in the locker room in the first half, or this one might not have come down to the wire. This is 3 in 3 that the Stamps run D has been shredded.

Methinks their LB's are too small.

....you're right AL, losing Armour and Rasheed is hurting, and I know Hufnagel had to do it or lose confidence in his men, but it is hurting right now...

When the run D is that ineffective, it screws up the pass D as well, since everyone starts cheating to the line, making the unit as a whole vulnerable to play action. Also, when Ray gets into a zone throwing the deep ball, good luck stopping him. For pure touch on a long ball, he's the best in the league, easily.

Waste of a fine performance by Burris and the offense.

Yeah, Burris tosses for 400+, no picks, scores 35 points and loses. If he were still in SK, we'd be wanting him benched....

We're pretty inexperinced again on the Defensive side of the ball again but I think it will come together. We'll be all right.