Chris Davis released

Still with Colts and well be a while…
Same About Chris like the guy …
You also have remember NFL Cuts are coming end of Sept.

The guy needed to make plays and didn't. He single handedly cost us 2 drives against SSK. Finally we won't have to watch him show boat and dance every time he gets a first down.

Heres hoping :thup:

So did Setta,Cobb,Glenn ect ect would you be happy if they were gone too?

8) Those NFL cuts are available right now, you don't have to wait till the end of Sept. !!!

So what part of he never impressed me did you miss? Its no one game. It was easy to be better than what we had at the beginning of the season. Stalla is better, Bruce is better, Rodriguez is better, Cobb is better. So there it is, IMO we need an upgrade at non-import receiver (Bauman) and import receiver (Davis,James).

Setta- if a non import was available that could punt and place kick I’d be OK with it. There isn’t one that I’m aware of

Cobb- ??? not sure where that came from

Glenn- I’d be happy if he was the backup

Cobb has fumbled in key situations,maybe not against ssk,if you only want to talk about that game then would you be glad to see Porter gone because he didnt do anything in that game.

Marcel doesn’t owe you or any other fan anything…

I'm just saying that Davis has never really had as a large impact on the game as I expect from his import position. You are free to disagree without making silly analogies

Yes he does. We pay his salary This debate is very old

8) I hope you meant to say, "from his import position".
 Davis is an import !!

Yea my bad. I was getting a little agitated at someone and lost it for a second

waaaaaaa!!!
lol just kidding,I was only stating my opinion just the same as you were.

His absence won't make the slightest difference to the team. And that's why he's gone.

An Argo-Cat fan

Airese Currie will more than likely take the roster spot of Davis, then again this would be an opportune time to get Terry Caulley back into the line-up. I would be happy if either scenario occurred.

agreed, especially Caulley. Move Cobb to SB and Caulley at RB Run both out of the backfield with a FB and elliminate a SB The creative options are numerous

I am sorry to see Chris Davis go

We have a lot of import pass catching talent riding the pine.

Apparently, Marcel thinks one of them can equal
or better Chris Davis' recent performance.

so he'll likely test Marquay Mc Daniels
and/or Airese Currie on Friday night.

I am sure he has not given up on Drisan james

and David Ball is on the nine day injury reserve list.

It also wouldn't surprise me if they started Marquay McDaniel at slotback. He hasn't dropped a pass this year. Once again the 'Cats have plenty of options they could use.

I have a feeling he might have been jelous of Bruce, lol Just a hunch.