chris brazzel trade

if u havn't heard i have been informed bombers have traded peterson for ti cats brazzell

Yes, I just heard it too, is Brazzell that bad.

u sure how come it doesnt say on bluebombers.com?

I just read it in the Free Press that Peterson has been traded for Brazzell. On the surface, it looks like the Bombers won this trade easily, although Hamilton is getting a non-import receiver. The last thing Hamilton needs is another receiver who can't catch. Brazzell was complaining in Hamilton that he wasn't getting enough passes thrown his way, so he should get alot more looks here in Winnipeg.

Good job Taman!! Nice trade!

Yup, just read it in the Sun and heard from Knuckles himself on Power97.

Here's the link: http://www.winnipegsun.com/Sports/Footb ... 7-sun.html

Why didn't you take that idiot Ron Lancaster too? Could have thrown him in for a used jock strap! I just hope Lanaster hurries up and dies of his miserable old age as a measure to finally get rid of the senile bastard!

And I just got an update from bluebombers.com so it’s official. What trade for us. It really seems like Hamilton’s on the short end of the stick.

We've been on the short end ever since that total idiot Lancaster infested the Ticats. I hate him so much.....

the ticats were prob just needing a decent canadian reciver but i thought they needed to get out of the drop passes problem :wink:

They do have Khari playing in Hamilton. Maybe this will be a good thing for Kamau. I just hope Brazzell can show some promise here in the 'Peg. He says he wants to get the ball thrown to him alot? Well here is your chance brother. Plus our opponents won't have to be double covering Stegall everytime. They have another guy to worry about... Brazzell :!:

I hope the 'Cats have found the answer to this seasons woes... with this trade.......I can see it now....McPICK to Dropsey....what a deadly combo....Bombers win this trade even if Brazzell only catches a couple..... :!:

good deal for the Bombers.... now if they start Wynn next game with what would probably be his fave. reciever in the peg. now....you guys might be able to win a few more games...

Brazzell cannot hurt us. Totally new Receiving corps from start of season except Mr. Stegall. Cloman, Peterson, McGarity are all history thank goodness.

If Glenn can play we start him. If not, we test Michna out even further.

kamau peterson sucks sooooooo much its unbeleiveable...the calgary game..actually BOTH games hes dropped big ones brazzel on the other hand is amazing with the right quarterback so russ michna better start the next game....and so should stoodard...last game he made ana amazing catch and then got rocked and still held onto the ball

:x

Oh Great. We trade one guy who can't catch for another guy who can't catch.

Brendan Taman had one good year recruiting and has been tailing off ever since. If Brazzell works out (big IF) then fine. He's still no game breaker. I still figure the biggest problem is on the O-line. No heart and no canastas.

:x

Oh Great. We trade one guy who can't catch for another guy who can't catch.

Brendan Taman had one good year recruiting and has been tailing off ever since. If Brazzell works out (big IF) then fine. He's still no game breaker. I still figure the biggest problem is on the O-line. No heart and no canastas.

Brazzell's a pretty good receiver with some speed. The knock on him when with the Lions was that he would become disinterested if he didn't get any passes his way and would go half ass into plays.

Brazzel is an upgrade from Peterson but you gave up a play that drops passes for another that drops pases. One is Canadian and one is American who won this trade.