Chris Bauman Pic in Spectator

Did you see the picture of Chris Bauman in todays' Spec?
Does he look buffed, or what?
This is not the skinny Chris we saw last year. If he can catch those passes, we can forget about Giguere.

:thup: :thup: :thup:
8) Then you obviously have not seen a picture of Giguere if you are talking about someone looking buffed !!!!!!

yea they look like many of us when we were their age eh :lol:
But on amore serious note: He does look good. Hope he can really contribute to the offense and give us another weapon of attack.

I assume you obviously haven't seen Giguere?

the guy is a BEAST. when he comes to hamilton (if eh ever gets cut from indy) you will see he will have probably the biggest arms on the team and possibly some of the biggest arms in the CFL.

:cowboy:

Twenty pounds in 2 months?

hmmm...?

The article credits suppliments and a changed diet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya think?

With Bauman starting Saturday,I`m liking our receiving corps more and more :thup:

Who will sit for him then? Woodcock has earned a starting spot as a Canadian. I say Bauman sees spot duty. He really better not be starting today.

I'm thinking French would be sitting...

Bauman will spot in when we use a 5 receiver set.

O'Neil Wilson is dressing, too.

French is on the IR, as you can see if you click here to view the roster.

Is IR a round about way of keeping extra guys on the roster, or are these guys really hurt, anyone know?

What do you think Cap'?

hey capn you're not saying maybe more than just supplements are you?

I hope not but it sure seems like its implied. The kid already has had to deal with trade rumors that cant be fun and all he needs it is someone implying he uses something other than supplements to bulk up. Unless there is proof and even then why bother? He is a good kid from all I have seen and heard.

I think it was the Bay water. Man, the heavy metals alone will put on the pounds.

Seriously though, a dedicated off-season regimen of diet and exercise would put on those 20 pounds. There's no evidence he did otherwise.

An Argo-Cat fan

I think it was the Bay water. Man, the heavy metals alone will put on the pounds.

Seriously though, a dedicated off-season regimen of diet and exercise would put on those 20 pounds. There's no evidence he did otherwise.

An Argo-Cat fan

Yes, lets not jump to conclusions. This isnt the N.F.L

You've done it again, BF. That is exactly what it is and any insinuation otherwise is both unfounded and unfair. That kid worked his ass off this offseason and should be given full credit for that. That kid gets no repect around here.

He certainly was impressive on the field today!

Oski Wee Wee,