Cheerleaders stay home

I was at both the labour day and Saturdays game in Toronto, I notice on Labour day the Argo cheerleaders came to Ivor Wynne and even Cheered on OUR field. I was wondering why the Ti-Cat Cheerleaders did not go to Toronto on Saturday for the same thing?

They also brought their "in stadium" band. (Argonotes) Why wasn't Impact Percussion sent to Toronto?

Probably because they have nothing to cheer about.

They were busy shopping for their new uniforms for the next home game .. they chose this Bob approved version

From what I've heard, Ti-cats are a CHEAP organization

8) Hey Bruce, you should ask your good buddy, Scott Mitchell, why our ladies weren't there !!! :wink: :wink:
8) Very Good, "dawg eats kitty" !!
  I love that one   <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I do plan on asking him with a few other questions when I see him at practice this week, as we do deserve a few answers, and id rather get it from the top, then all the rumours and BS i read on here!

Fairly sure the Argosnotes pay they own way to travel to the game home and away games. As they are a fan group like the numerous others out there..

As for the Cheerleaders, I assume it has more to do with cheerleaders availability to travel then with the Ticats not giving them space.

They did go, they were in the stands not on the field though @TicatsCheer

http://instagram.com/p/PUnNmoRXjj/

I don't know about anyone else, but I am more concerned with the players on the field than if the cheerleaders are there on the sidelines.