Cheer Team

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned on here, but I have to applaud these ladies for sticking it out yesterday. I know I've made it clear in the past that I could do without seeing them, but they did a great job keeping it together in that horrible weather and even laughed about it. I have to give them full credit for that.

Actually,I would like to compliment all the game day staff (CAT team, Police, Security, Vendors) for keeping a smile and a laugh going in the monsoon conditions we were all enjoying. They cant control the weather or the way the Cats were playing, but they did their best!

:rockin:
8) I give them full credit as well Banshee !! :lol:
  You really could do without seeing them ????  Personally, I'd rather look at these young ladies, than I would the TiCats  <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

They always do a fabulous job both on and off the field. They are among the best ambassadors the team has. Thanks ladies!

8) Only cheer team ladies that might possibly be better Neuman, would be the Stanley Cup Champion, Chicago Blackhawks
  "ice Crew" Ladies !!!      <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->   <!-- s:thup: -->:thup:<!-- s:thup: -->

Can't argue with that Tipper!

They have always been awesome ladies!!!

The game day staff and CAT Team were extra special keeping a positive atmosphere going yesterday.

:thup: :thup: :rockin: