CHANGES

I REALIZE I MAY BE ALONE IN THIS, BUT DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT ERIC TILLMAN NEEDS TO BE LET GO?

IT SEEMS LIKE WE DON'T HAVE THE TALENT THAT WE HAVE HAD IN THE PAST 3 SEASONS. PARTICULARILY ON DEFENSE.

What a dumb idea! Have patience, it's a long season and we have our quarterback healthy and back.

Pat Lynch(the old guy)

Why are you yelling?? Answer is no

The Defense has not played well, when Zac was out they were needed to help win some games but havent stepped up. Only pressure on Jenkins tonight was thru a blitz and he did a good job of checking down to complete some passes. They made some good catches while doubled and tripled covered. DBs not big or strong enuf to break things up. Secondary has been the issue for 4 years now, what is being done. Nice to see Zac play well, things will look up but they need help on D. Austin must look in the mirror and analysis why this team is not ready to play the game in the first quarter. Constantly down by 3 TDs by half way through the 2nd quarter.

Yes I agree, I mentioned this in another thread - the D is vastly over rated giving up too many points and too much yardage.
The offense looks good except for that weak offensive line, far too many free shots at the QB. Another couple of games like that and Zach will be getting hurt again.
Now that Zach is back I see this team finishing 3rd ahead of the Als.

No.

No...of course not!

Don't think Tillman is the problem, so firing him is not the solution. I don't see Tillman as having any input in game planning, play selection or play calling.

For whatever reason, the game plans, and to some extent the execution, have not been effective through the first half. Half time adjustments seem to be very effective, so it is almost like the film breakdowns, are not working out very well?

HAHAHAHHA
STUPIDIST thread I have seen in a L-O-N-G time