Changes????

Hmmm....

Pinball steps down as coach to take an executive position. Huff is hired as coach and GM in Calgary. Changes all around.

But Hamilton, Hmmmm..... All talk and no action from Mitchell. His deadline has passed and not a peep. Are we going to wait until February to get a GM. Who will probably hire a new coach, who will then have to hire assistance coaches from the leftovers. Sounds all too familiar. Looks like another 3-4 win season coming up!

I think Mitchell should have been the one to let go. IMO as long as he is at the helm, Tiger-Cats are going nowhere.

Brox

I think Mitchell should have been the one to let go. IMO as long as he is at the helm, Tiger-Cats are going nowhere.
- Negotiations take time. - It takes two to tango. - Patience is a virtue. - The best purchase isn't always done the fastest.

Pick whichever one above that you like. Here’s another one that I like- “The proof is in the pudding.”

(Translated from the French where an accurate translation is, "The proof, is the proof, is the proof.*)

*Thanks to a former PM

Here is a great quote from Pinball
from today's press conference.

'Vision without action is a daydream;
Action without vision is a nightmare.'

I just thought I would throw that in
to confuse or amuse the restless masses.

Hopefully Mitchell will make a move before the season starts... Take your time no big rush...

Looks like pinball can accurately sum up the ticats over the last few years.