Changes for Next Yr. (NEW QB???)

"our own Boise State QB...Jim McMillan back in the mid 70's"

Thank you, Phillycanuck. That was the name I was trying to think of....

And speaking of football and religion…old 'Bama joke…

Q. What’s the difference between God and Bear Bryant?

A. God doesn’t think he’s Bear Bryant…

Don’t forget to tip your waitresses everyone…and try the veal…

Wow, there’s the name of an obscure Ticat QB from the past. . .

1975 it was. . . 16 games, 41.3% completion rate, 6 TDs against 17 interceptions. Michael Bishop numbers. . .

Both Drew Brees and Michael Vick are 6’.

GREAT ONE!

8) Sure do remember good old Jim McMillan.....all 170lbs of him !!! (soaking wet) :wink:

I posted this in a another thread but realized it was more appropriate for this one.

I really can’t see Moore not getting drafted, and if he isn’t drafted I’m almost 95% sure he will be signed as a rookie Free Agent. If we were going to go the option of signing a kid out of the NCAA, a guy like Stephen Garcia (South Carolina) may be a good option as he does play he the strongest conference in the NCAA, he also is a proven winner but he does have some character issues. Another option may be Jordan Jefferson (LSU) who also plays in the SEC and is a proven winner (although he has quite a team around him). Finally if I had one last guy id suggest it Marshall Lobbestael (Washington State) he is known as a leader and he also has put up some good stats when he was a starter and in relief of the starting QB at Wash St.

I wouldn’t be against giving any of these guy a shot in training camp, can’t hurt to try em out right? If anybody investigates into these guys stats, I strongly recommend you compare them to current former NCAA QBs (All almost ) in the league and see their college stats.

Robert Griffin III is on our Neg list, but will likely get drafted to the NFL, he's putting up heisman type numbers this year.

Yea right now RGIII is being slotted to go in the top 15 in next’s year NFL Draft, I highly doubt he will ever be dawning a Ti-Cats uniform :x

How about Robert Griffin IV ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another guy on our Neg List is B.J Daniels from South Florida. I've seen him play a few times and he is pretty impressive, he really isn't being looked at as an NFL QB, but I'm sure the Ti-Cats would jump at an opportunity to bring him into camp. He is only a Junior this year and has one more year of eligibility left in the NCAA. I'd love to see him in black and gold.

[url=http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/stats/_/id/382201/bj-daniels]http://espn.go.com/college-football/pla ... bj-daniels[/url]