Chang vs Williams

From what I have seen of both quarterbacks,going back to last year with Williams,and up to today..
Williams is the better quarterback and probably more promising than Chang.
START WILLIAMS..never mind Chang

agree

OK there, you start Williams and you'll be then calling for Todd Bankhead to come out of retirement.

I thought I was watching Timm Rosenbach today. From wat Chang as shown so far, I expected much more from him. Gee, I tought he was a gun-slinger, most of his passes seemed to be rather limp-wristed...

Maybe we can trade Jesse and Zeke for Butler.

I've always liked Williams, but I wish people wouldn't jump off the Chang bandwagon so quickly. Chang is going to be a great QB in this league one day.

I agree completely BG. It was amazing during the game thread to watch people start ditching Chang sometime in the 1st quarter.

maybe..but out of the two,at this time,Williams is the better Q.B.,I think Chang might be somewhat overated..from what I seen so far

give Williams a shot at starting

I told my sis they'd be calling for Maas after Chang missed his first pass and I wasn't far off the mark.

Some people never learn. We need to DEVELOP a QB instead of running them out of town a la Calvillo.

Catfan13...same O-line, same receivers, different QB = same result.

This is ridiculous. Chang started slow, slower than I expected but hey he's nervous and trying to get his feet. We gave Maas what 25-26 games and we give Chang two quarters. Give the guy a chance to settle down and keep Maas on the bench.

Key words BG - "one day".

"tcfan"I didn't start this thread because of todays performance..I started this from what I've seen of both so far..and Mass was even mentioned..

Yep sig, "one day" but he's never going to get there if he doesn't get some playing time and if these clowns run him out of town. Patience is a virtue.

I don’t want to run him out of town…I’m just saying that Williams looks better than Chang at this time…

or give them both a shot at starting…like Ottawa did in the mid seventies with Clements and Hollaway…

Williams has been here longer. He has had more time to study the game and from what I’ve seen of him, he’s an avid student. He’s always talking to the coaches and getting involved in any way he can. I’m a big Williams fan. I think he’s got a lot of potential as well. They both just need to get some playing time so we can actually see what they can do. Chang has a cannon for an arm, but I like Williams’ mobility.

wake up! the offence is garbage don't matter who is at qb.been saying it all year.

Yes but it’s completely different when a q.b is starting and the D has studied him the whole week.

A q.b will always be more relaxed coming off the bench and will be able to get away with any flaws in his game due to the fact the defence doesn’t know about them.

That is actually a very good point.

I played over 20 yrs at Q.B.(from Bantom to high school to mens leagues) and I was more relaxed as a starter..
but I do get your point...I'd still play both ...IMO

From what I have seen of both quarterbacks,going back to last year with Williams,and up to today.. Williams is the better quarterback and probably more promising than Chang. START WILLIAMS..never mind Chang
i agree totaly