Chang or Porter to 'Riders?

Now that Saskatchewan is down to Crandell and Jyles, it may not come as a surprise if they make an offer for Timmy or Quinton.

I would think that Chang would be the first to come to mind. The only thing is, Saskatchewan is so decimated with injuries that they cannot afford to trade away anyone right now.

Would we trade away one of our guys for just draft picks? How badly hurt is Casey? (he is not talking to the media). Would this be a wise move??

I think the value of our QB's will only go up as the season unfolds... let's hold onto them for now.

Not Porter, he is better than Chang, but at the same time his trade value isn't as high. If you can get anything for Chang I'd take it, I can't even remember the last time he dressed for a game.

give them Printers...

Chang was injured, I don't know if that is still the case but he still shows on the injured reserve roster.

Sure he is. Just saw him on Sportscope.

Thumb is sprained, swollen and painful. Did not practice today. It's day to day.

I saw the same thing... was he on later? After the Cats segment was done I tuned out. No Printers early.