Chang Losing Patience? Will he leave?

MCAMANUS? :?

thanks for the quick reply let's try it again MCMANUS

In all those examples of quarterbacks, they were more than generous keeping them as long as they did.

Anyone remember Todd Dillon? He was here for a few years and never really did much to speak of on the field. He was certainly not driven out of town.

yeah right in 1996, we had a poor oline and coaching we threw a young qb to the wolves. next year 97 we dumped him.
how old was a.c…25 how old is chang answer 25.stay tuned.what happened to ac off to montreal where he’s patiently groomed under ham and he put’s up hall of fame numbers.

clements was wrongly booed outta hamilton. in 83 we got brock for him who stayed a year and half then left for the nfl. clements went on to win a cup for winnipeg in 84 and an mvp.

with mcmcanus i agree it was time but we could have groomed a qb under him. who’s to blame there?.bring in eakin,brady.etc.
bring in maas.

yes he stunk last year, but is an injured maas this season or is the offence as a whole? after 2 games is it another knee jerk reaction?

Baldy, I’ve said it before and I’ve seen nothing to change my mind—Chang has the talent to solve the Cats QB problem for the next 10 years!!! I just hope that potential future isn’t jeopardized by an ill-advised rush to replace Maas, as bad as he’s been.

I have a feeling that Chang will start the next game though. I think Taafe is that disillusioned with Maas. It’s also a home game and the Cats have to show something–anything.

An Argo-Cat fan

just watched chang being interviewed by tsn. he said that he "could be back in hawaii watching his son grow up instead of being a 1000 miles away".

could it be he is losing patience?

No way !he will be our starter and our future when Maas finally runs out of his Tigercat nine lives which will happen sooner then later. bottom line Maas is not playing well enough after TWO YEARS to warrant starting money anymore$$ :wink: CHANGGGGGGGGE SOON I HOPE :thup:

I guess Chang failed geography…its more like 4600 miles… :lol:
and if he goes back to Hawaii,what will he do too feed his son?..won’t be teaching geography!..lol
geesh…relax ,you have only been in the league,what 2-3 months…:roll:

to be perfectly honest i agree. as someone said, what other options does he have? unless he proves himself in the cfl, the nfl isn't an option. if he quits, he can't play anywhere else unless traded. which based on past performances of the gm isn't, likely to happen. nfl europe is now gone. the only other option is the afl. not sure if there is any kind of agreement between the 2 leagues about signing players under contract in another league.

i really don't think we need to panic, i knoww this is a sticky situation but remember the whole team is new and coaches and playbooks are new veryone had to start fresh.CHANG SHOULD START, maas is off on his throws (wonder if he's hurt) not that its all his fualt but i think he may be better off the bench as he was in edmonton, we need a win tonight oskee wee wee.

I agree with that statement. Chang is a competitor and has a lot of heart. You can see it with his presence on the field. You can’t blame him for expressing himself. Why not give him the start? At least he will move the ball around a bit. A gunslinger is more acceptable than a tentative sitting duck!

Sorry to say but this really is a silly thread. Is he leaving??? are you kidding? WOW

are u kidding me why would they realease him for saying that he wants to start and turn this team around it takes balls to say that and that is good coaches like to hear that jeez why would they realease him...?

TSN hinted saturday morning that He want to leave because of his child.Maas looked shocked and they talked to both Maas and chang about it!It looks like alot of BS to me!

Do you fans remember Leo Cahill? He was the coach of the Argos who had a two quarterback system and took the Argos to the Grey Cup and won it.Why don’t Charlie do the same.Just a thought, we could win a game.

Don’t think Leo ever won the Grey Cup. Came close but no cigar. And yes he did use the 2 QB system but no one was ever happy with it. Edmonton also used 2 QBs (Bruce Lemmerman and Tom Wilkinson) to better advantage but again, no one was happy with it there either.

I don’t know if it would work in Hamilton. Toronto and Edmonton had veteran teams and veteran QBs who shared the QB duties. You have one guy who has shown he’s lost it for whatever reason and a young guy with lots of potential but hasn’t really shown anything yet. I think they should name a starter and go with him until he falters.

An Argo-Cat fan

Chang isn't going to leave, he knows thats he's better than our current QB.. Jason Su.c.k.s balls alot.. but yea.. he knows thats he is going to be a good leader for the cats and wants to step into his position before the season is a complete failure. He clearly wants to get more reps to improve his skills and give us a better result.. which is a big f****** W!!