Chang has to start next week

Sorry but McManus at the time he left was better than anything he have right now. Its that attitude that starts the whole running players out of town debacle that this city seems to love.

i agree crash. the people in hamilton love to chase people out of town.

Ritchie Williams looked great for the whole 1:35 seconds he played yesterday. I Would like to see him get a bit more playing time in a game. but 1:35 left in a game that the Cats already lost does not make him a starter.

After watching the first half of football Monday I don't know how any reasonable person can seriously suggest Timmy Chang start next week.

Yes, the guy's got some great potential. But, he is clearly not ready to start!

You will ruin this kid (Chang) if you let him start with this team. The O-line is horrible, the receivers are not on the same page and I have to wonder about the Offensive Coach.

Let him watch, learn and maybe get some playing time hear and there. When the O-line can protect him and we seem to have some sort of workable offensive scheme then put him in.

Taafe is running scared. After publicly stating that Chang would get a legit shot at the 1st string job, he pulls him after a very poor half but certainly no worse than many that Maas has turned it. Coaches revert to their old guys when the they start to feel the heat, even when the old guys have shown to be sadly lacking. Reading Taafe's comments in the papers today, he's clearly lost as to what to do next.

Ideally, the team would sign Printers. Go over the cap if necessary, pay the fine that would be levied by the league for exceeding the cap but get a guy who can play QB now!! Failing that, stick with Chang. I would still prefer to lose with Chang and invest in his future as the Cats QB than go back to losing with Maas.

An Argo-Cat fan

You lose all credibility if you go with Maas again. A divided locker room is not what we need right now.

Who cares about the Salary Cap?
The CFL Salary Cap is the biggest joke of all. The Argos have flaunted it for years and have never been penalized. They wouldn’t think twice about signing Printers if Bishop had played poorly yesterday regardless of already being over the cap.

The commissioner won’t even SAY which teams are over the cap, never mind levelling sanctions or penalties against them.

I beg to differ BF.

That was worse than anything Maas has ever served us. Brutal doesn't describe it.

That said, I start Timmy Saturday.

You are right, there, Crash. That was the risk in starting Chang in the first place.

All week, there was a feeling that, alas, Plan B might just work. But, now we're back to Plan A.

Sheesh, the Argos must be salivating!