Chances of Rocky starting in Montreal?

blowing on a pitch pipe Altogether now, peeps…

singing “The internet is for trolls. The internet is for trolls. Spewing garbage from their holes. Trolls trolls trolls…” /singing

.....are we singing in the key of F??

...only soon to be followed by the seldom heard key of U. :lol:

Good thing he didn't know I was a chick....he probably would have asked me to scrub his floors.....

Followed by making him a sandwich and him ordering to do certain things not fit for public forum consumption. :roll:

One more time, just the girls now!!

....that my cue??

I'd post the latest on Joseph on this thread, but no one posting here seems to care....

Anyway...latest reports say joseph's knee is fine and he will start.

I've heard similar comments, Arius.....I just hope he's back at 100%.....mind you, given the health of our QBs lately, 80% might have to be good enough to start.

The only healthy guy is Durant...at this time of year, guys play hurt...QBs play hurt...the only QBs in the league right now that are uninjured, as far as I know, are Ray and Burris, and maybe Cavillo, though Cavillo looks like something is wrong, and I've seen Ray limping around as well.
All the other 6 starters, and even the back-up (Pierce) in BC are, or have, playing hurt.
I might add, that if Ray is not hurt, that is a testiment to his toughness and durability because I've never seen a guy take that kind of a beating and still get up week after week.

Kerry Joseph is a very tough guy as well, and he played through inury last year in Ottawa as well and still rushed for 1000+ yards.
Anyway, for those who demanded Barret pull Joseph and put in Rocky a few games ago because Joseph was "hurt" and ineffective, now we know Rocky was hurt too...

Other news, Crandel was apparently throwing the ball at practice this week, and might be on the roster as the 3rd guy.
My thought on that is, keep him out one more week and have the healthy guy, even if he is a raw rookie, on the roster...

Joseph played through injury in Ottawa and now he is playing injured with the same injury in Saskatchewan. Shouldn't somebody think about fixing this injury so that it isn't normal to be watching Joseph limping around every season?

It is theoretically a different injury this year.
From what I know about the injury--and they never tell all--it won't get worse from playing on it, but likely would take months to get better.
The reason it got aggravated last game, was because it was a direct blow to the knee, and if any of you have ever had a serious bruise, then you know if it gets bumped, it hurts like hell, but it doesn't necessarily cause more damage. The thing is, that kind of knee on knee blow can be dibiltating on its own accord. Guys have had their careers ended by that kind of thing.
So we/Joseph are somewhat fortunate.

Sitting Joseph until the playoffs sounds nice but unfortunately we don't have any games left to lose if we want to make the playoffs.