CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

The Alouetttes are teh CHAMPIONS!!!!!! TAbarn!!!!!

They are the CFl franchise of the DECADE ande more, TABARN!!!!!!!

Féilicitations à TOUTE l'organisation, de Bob Weternhall à Tom Zins, mais (ne m'en voulez pas) SURTOUT à Jim Popp. les entraîneurs et SURTOUT, SURTOUT LES JOUEUERS!!!

Le point tournant : un 3ième jeu truqué à Éric Deslauriers! Moral Killer for the Riders!

Les Alouettes de Trestman et Popp sont les CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Bravo!!!!! Bravo!!!!!Bravo!!!!!Bravo!!!!!Bravo!!!!!Bravo!!!!!Bravo!!!!!Bravo!!!!!Bravo!!!!!Bravo!!!!!Bravo!!!!!

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Who said Calvillo can't win big games? :lol:

Can't get more clutch than AC has been these past two championship games. A class act, a marvelous QB, a future Hall of Famer -- congrats to him, and to every Alouette! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

This is truly a special era to be an Als fan. We won't really understand that until the era is over, but this, folks, THIS is why we really need to stop acting like the sky is falling in whenever the team loses a few games.

OUIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Super bien dit, MON AMI!!!!!!!

And they did it without a kicker !!! :roll:

Congrats to everyone in the ALs organization for a big win and another successful season! See you at the parade :rockin:

I guess I may have hinted in that direction once or twice…
I can’t express how happy I am to be proven wrong
AC really stepped up in this game against a great team…
There can be no doubt now as to his legacy
Unquestionably one of the all-time greats.

Tim Burke and the defence were phenomenal!!!
Damon Duval needs to find another line of work…
(I think there’s a “Rouge et Or” kicker that would do nicely)

Should be another great parade
See you there!!!

Shall we take 'the usual route'? :lol:

Kudos to the whole organization, but special mention must go to Marc Trestman. Who would have thought that a rookie head coach with no prior CFL experience could achieve what Marc has achieved in the past three years? Count me as one of the people who at the time thought that Popp had made a big mistake hiring a CFL neophyte. Well, three years, three Grey Cup finals, and two championships later, I am still trying to finish my never-ending bowl of crow. :smiley: